Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meilin: Beautiful Oriental Female

by La_exotique Posted 21st Oct 2007 at 4:29 AM - Updated 21st Oct 2007 at 3:49 PM by La_exotique

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 10:44 AM
She's gorgeous! Beautifully done and her face is perfect. She looks totally realistic. You did a great job, Meilin is beautiful.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 12:32 PM
People are not "Oriental", things are.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 1:33 PM
really beautiful sim!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 1:49 PM
o·ri·en·tal /ˌɔriˈɛntl, ˌoʊr‑/ Pronunciation[awr-ee-en-tl, ohr‑]
–noun
5. (usually initial capital letter) a native or inhabitant of the Orient.

Having said that, I just wanted to say I really like this sim. I've never downloaded a sim but this one really reminds me of Devon Aoki. Great job!
Banned
#6 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:45 PM
Beautiful sim!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:46 PM Last edited by La_exotique : 21st Oct 2007 at 3:51 PM.
Thanks guys, i was worried about her. Seems like she's doing fine among the crowd so far.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moon Dragon
o·ri·en·tal /ˌɔriˈɛntl, ˌoʊr‑/ Pronunciation[awr-ee-en-tl, ohr‑]
–noun
5. (usually initial capital letter) a native or inhabitant of the Orient.

Having said that, I just wanted to say I really like this sim. I've never downloaded a sim but this one really reminds me of Devon Aoki. Great job!

Just because it's in the dictionary doesn't mean its acceptable (plus the original meaning was used in reference to the arts/food that was Orient in origin, not people). Negro is in the dictionary (as well as Colored) but you wouldn't call a black person in the U.S that would you? Anyway, Oriental is seen as an unacceptable term because it's an outdated, offensive term.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#9 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:17 PM
Guys, no more comments about the title please. Look at the sim herself and comment on that - I don't care if you like the term Oriental, don't like it, or prefer everyone wear blue buckets on their heads and dance around singing instead of ever referring to anyone by any ethnic or racial term whatsoever - it's a pixel dolly and we're not gonna get into arguments over terms here, because it's utterly off-topic to this as a sim upload, okay?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 8:46 PM
She's gorgeous! Thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 1:08 AM
Beautiful sim. She reminds me of Gong Li. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 2:11 AM
Reminds me of Devon Aoki! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 11:27 AM
Bravo HP. This pixel dolly is stunning. I like her lots and i'm going to download her and she can be friends with my Korean sim lady I just made :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 6:37 PM
Beautiful! and like others said she reminds me of Devon Aoki,
p.s. very well said HP:D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 4:39 AM
She is very beautiful. I downloaded her and La Exotique's other sims before her, and I must say, she is the best of the lot! I love the detail of the nose, and the texture of the skin. The skin also looks good in all ages and genders. You just keep getting better and better, La Exotique!

About the argument over the term "oriental", I'm Asian, and I'm quarter chinese, and I have no problem with people from other parts of the world calling me "oriental" or that I look "oriental".

I love realism in my game. But not to the point where it looks ugly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by louisacoletta
She is very beautiful. I downloaded her and La Exotique's other sims before her, and I must say, she is the best of the lot! I love the detail of the nose, and the texture of the skin. The skin also looks good in all ages and genders. You just keep getting better and better, La Exotique!

About the argument over the term "oriental", I'm Asian, and I'm quarter chinese, and I have no problem with people from other parts of the world calling me "oriental" or that I look "oriental".

Thank you very much, i'm glad that you liked it so much. I think she's my favorite also. I wish i could angle the damn cam thing properly so i can take better picture of her nose and other features. But i suck with that lol

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 4:43 AM
She is very beautiful.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 7:37 AM
Thanks, she is great, and the skin is so gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 2:46 PM
She is beautiful! Thank you very much!
Banned
#20 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:58 PM
very realistic cant wait to use her in my game.Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:09 PM
I agree.

thank you so much for this beautiful sim. she looks amazing
Alchemist
#22 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 11:02 AM
She will be a sensation in my game! Thanks,
Scholar
#23 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:07 AM
She is adorable. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#24 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 9:15 AM
She is absloutly georgeous, thank you very much. Ive been needing a 'real' asian lady for quite some time and you have fullfilled all my want's and needs in one stunning creation
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 7:30 AM
This one is the most beautiful asian sim I've ever seen. I always have her somewhere in my family tree and can't help but use her to at least mother an asian sim I'll use. She's fantastic.
Page 1 of 2