Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

#1 Underwear for teens

by lemonontour Posted 26th Oct 2007 at 10:31 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 9:06 PM by lemonontour

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 6:48 PM
Thank you! I was actually about to convert them myself... thanks for saving me the work! :D
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 12:58 AM
Would they be available for young adults too? There are just not enough undies for them. Thank you for making and sharing them. I really like them.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:39 AM
Great work! Love em!

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:34 PM
that's sexy! thanks for sharing i'm downloading it now!

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
Would they be available for young adults too? There are just not enough undies for them. Thank you for making and sharing them. I really like them.

I'm sorry but I don't have University so I'm not able to make them for young adults !

Maybe someone else wants to do it for you and put it in here to mts2 with giving credits.

regards,

lemonontour ;)
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 2:51 AM
Fantastic! Finally, underwear teens would actually wear. They are great. Thank You!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:39 AM
Cute look and design, nice work.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:42 AM
The whole set are sooooooooooo lovely! Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:59 PM
Nice... I'm really gonna like these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 11:27 AM
Thank-you!