Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT Maxis Match eyes

by oepu Posted 28th Oct 2007 at 12:31 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 10:43 AM by oepu

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 9:56 PM
Yes! Thank you so much for sharing these. I have waited so long for defaults!!! These eyes are truly amazing and The best I have seen. Thank you!!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 12:37 AM
danke oepu das sind wirklich schöne farben, und der vorteil, ich brauch mich nciht auf englisch zu bedanken

LG Arwen

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 3:17 AM
I <3 all your maxis match stuff! but i already have replacement eyes, otherwise i'd download these. :D

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. =D
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:50 AM
These are lovely!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
Thank you for sharing these-they are so much prettier than the Maxis ones! =]

He got Colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his feet.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:52 PM
These are fantastic! I loved the colors in Maxis, but the texture needed work which u have done fantastically! Thank you!

-Isis-
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 4:33 AM
Xxo Marlie oxX, there are non-default ones - you can find them on her profile.

Oepu - thanks so much! I don't particularly like Maxis eyes, but other defaults looked so human-like, and I like the cartoon nature of Sims. So thank-you.

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 12:00 AM
I never thought I would use default eyes, because I want my game too be really Maxisy, if you know what I mean.
But a couple days back I desided that the original Maxis eyes aren't nice anymore.
They look so faded and un-lively.

These are just perfect for my game. Thank you Oepu!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:06 AM
I agree with all the other people, these are perfect. The original Maxis-eyes should've looked like this.

I was wondering though, is there any chance of you creating a vampire-version too? My vampires feel so ugly.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 8:19 PM
Finally! No more fake Maxis eyes, but not *too* realistic. love them. =]
Scholar
#12 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 5:10 PM
I love these! The main problem with downloading defaults is having ugly rims around your Sims eyes if the defaults eyes are smaller than the maxis ones. Finally this won't happen anymore!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:27 PM
i love these - i always think custom eyes look nice til i get them in my sims, i dont' like a lot of custom skins out there so realistic eyes just look wrong in maxis skins.

but having had the non-default of these in my game for a couple of days to see if i like them - i'm DEFINITELY getting them as defaults - they just add a little bit of life to the eyes whilst still looking like sims.

great job and thank you!

next task is to download all your maxis match clothes lol - i don't think there's any i don't like.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 5:05 PM
Are these townie friendly?I am assuming so because i have been using these defaulkts forever it eems.But I just wanted too hear it from you.Thanks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 11:58 PM
These are gorgeous! I followed a link to these because of a person named Cindyanne1 on livejournal.com. I had been following her legacies and challenges on her journal, and she linked to these eyes. I think I'll like them a lot better than the regular, old, very blah inducing MAXIS eyes. ;D

"And thus, She came to Earth upon a giant flying pencil to cast out the Evils of the World with her army of Cats"
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 4:55 AM
Very nice. After months of playing the game with realistic replacement eyes and skintones, I got tired of the minor problems those presented..problems with the scalp texture and some hairstyles, problems with eye replacements having black around the textures etc. So I switched back to the more functional maxis default skintones, but I've always hated the way the eyes look so boring and plain. These present a much needed subtle improvement to their look while still keeping with the same Maxis vibe. Thank you!

"Mirrors are more fun than television" -The Flamingo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 7:42 PM
I lovelovelove these! I can't play without them. Just reinstalled The Sims 2 and I searched high and low for these eyes. Thank you so much for making them :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 7:09 PM
Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 4:18 PM
I like this eye cause they are more alive and still look sims, I don't like super realistics eyes on my sims
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 11:57 AM
I heart Maxis Match stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 2:22 PM
Thank u!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 2:49 AM
Love these eyes, wish there was a Supernatural set too though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 2:08 AM
Does anyone know any supernatural eye defaults that could match these?