Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Patch Collection- Girls' Pajamas

by Purplepaws Posted 30th Oct 2007 at 9:42 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2008 at 2:46 AM by Purplepaws

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 9:33 PM
Those are so sweet! Thanks so much for these!! Nice work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 10:35 PM
Very well done thank you they are great
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:39 AM
So cute! I can never have enough PJ's! I'm lovin' all of your new collections, so keep up the awesome work!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:40 AM
Heh you know when your toddler goes through age transition and nine times out of ten they emerge as a child wearing those vomit-inducing Maxis pyjamas? The first thing I do is race them to the closet to get some nice custom PJs. These will be a welcome addition. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:45 PM
I love these ...thank you
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 9:45 PM
These are incredibly adorable! Thank you :D

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:50 PM
Oh, Thank you!!! Maxis pjs are...uh.. Your ones amazing.

;
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 6:44 PM
Really nice!
Unfortunately, my computer is low on memory (from sims downloads) so I can't get these...just wondering, where did you get the pillow dragging thing?

Bush once said -- "NUCALEER"
BEFORE YOU BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS -- LEARN HOW TO TALK ABOUT THEM, SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~DANCRGRL~~
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 12:06 AM
Dancrgrl, that's the pillow fight interaction that came with the University EP.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 10:00 PM
where'd u get the hair in pic 1,3 and 4 also the pj's r soo cutte i want some of my own like that :lovestruc

Im not part of the problem, i just cause them
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:31 PM
Made the first one (pics 1 and 3), but I no longer have the files anymore. The second hair is by Nouk.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 6:56 PM
I love this!! xD Thnxx!

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."