Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parking Lot - Version 1

by Drafter_1962 Posted 7th Nov 2007 at 4:34 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 3:02 AM
Looks sweet!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 4:39 AM
But how do the cars get down or are they just models and cant move?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 5:12 AM Last edited by Drafter_1962 : 13th Nov 2007 at 5:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Some guy 52
But how do the cars get down or are they just models and cant move?

(Who really cares) Sorry for that response Someguy52, It is only for the looks in the comunity and you cannot drive the cars off the lot, unless you live there and use the Invisable driveway and park the car there on the first floor only.... its a parking lot..... and the game doesn't have drive down slot as of yet..... I just created the lot , not to go there, but to make it look like a city should.... I thought it looked very good, so I have made a second version of it to live on and sell cars.... testing it out now and works GREAT... will be on here shortly
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:41 AM
i was going to make a multistory car park but now i dont need to ! thxs alot
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:53 PM
Yea, who cares if its functional or not, its obvious just for looks. And I like it! But, I think if you make another one using the cheat "boolprop constrainfloorelevation false", you can build slopes that go from one floor to another to make it realistic.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qwerty12321
Yea, who cares if its functional or not, its obvious just for looks. And I like it! But, I think if you make another one using the cheat "boolprop constrainfloorelevation false", you can build slopes that go from one floor to another to make it realistic.

Thats a Good Idea Qwerty12321..... not sure how the tiles around it would look tho.....if I am not mistaken, they would also be sloped as well... the drive may have to be placed on the outside of the building... I will have to look into that.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:56 AM
Oh yeah, the tiles around it would be going slope down too...
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
Perfect! Just what my urban areas were missing! Thanks!! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 10:00 PM
cheers the game has been lacking a bit of realism