Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS - Moonlight Eyes by bruno - MORE SHADES ADDED!

by RedSimmies Posted 9th Nov 2007 at 11:18 PM - Updated 27th Mar 2011 at 2:55 PM by spikesminx

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 1:36 AM
I've been waiting for this. Thankyou.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 3:57 AM
Thank you very much for taking the time to do this.
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 7:49 AM
They look really good! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 2:06 PM
look really cute,thanks 4 sharing
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 3:12 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:30 PM Last edited by Jedi Master Annie : 11th Nov 2007 at 5:55 PM.
These are great! I love having Bruno's eyes as defaults.

One thing I thought I should mention though. I'm only getting four of the eyes. It appears that the dark blue is missing. Is anyone else having this problem?

Anyway, great job!

*Edit*
Nevermind. All five files are there. Apparently the dark blue was hiding somewhere in my massive downloads folder. Sorry...it's been a long day.

Anyway, thanks again for making these into defaults! :D

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 6:19 PM
Thanks for your nice comments, everyone

Jedi_Master_Annie, I was really surprised when I got your comment, good to know it works :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:28 PM
finally!! I waited for these since bruno released them. Thank youuu!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
Thanks for your nice comments, everyone

Jedi_Master_Annie, I was really surprised when I got your comment, good to know it works :D

Sorry about that! I woke up really early for work this morning and I've been without my coffee. I do stupid things without the benefit of caffiene in my system.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:33 PM
Thank you! Now I don't know if I'll keep your seasons eyes as defaults or these. Both are so pretty Decisions, decisions...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captainlicious
Thank you! Now I don't know if I'll keep your seasons eyes as defaults or these. Both are so pretty Decisions, decisions...

Exactly same here. Don't blame me, blame bruno! He's behind all this!

Thanks for your nice comments, but the real credit should go to bruno. By the way, Kylie eyes as defaults coming soon
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:16 AM
These are absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for making these defaults, I hate the ugly townies :P

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 11:18 PM
Love them all. Thank you very much. I'm already using a shade of each set! Wonderful.
I don't want to be ungrateful, but I'd love it more if Rosalind was brown instead of blue or gray! I'm looking for a light brown or a honey brown eye as default. Do you have any?
Thank you again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimCeleste
Love them all. Thank you very much. I'm already using a shade of each set! Wonderful.
I don't want to be ungrateful, but I'd love it more if Rosalind was brown instead of blue or gray! I'm looking for a light brown or a honey brown eye as default. Do you have any?
Thank you again!

I updated the post with Rosalind as a brown
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:57 AM
Awesome! I love that I was able to pick & choose! Thanks :D

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes."
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 7:33 PM
Thank you for making these into defaults!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 6:32 AM
Awe, I'm so glad you've done away with the need for two blue sets. I always thought that was a bit pointless.

Is there any chance you could upload "Titania" as a dark blue?
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:50 AM
These eyes are almost as good as THE OTHER GUYS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:40 AM
Great work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 5:31 AM
you are the best