Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XM Sims Mesh 65 - No beads

by sabriel5000 Posted 10th Nov 2007 at 4:59 AM - Updated 21st Mar 2008 at 8:28 AM by JLonier : fixed link

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:58 PM
Thanks so much! The beads were too princessy, but your fix will be so great for teacher/librarian type sims.
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#3 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:01 PM
I have to agree..the beads were a bit much. Thanks for sharing this with us! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
sugarfree sugarette
#4 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:03 PM
So beautiful! Thankies for that! :D

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:07 PM
Thanks, this looks much nicer! I don't know why anyone who makes hair puts tiaras, beads and assorted tacky stuff in otherwise cool hairstyles.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:18 PM
Thank you so much for doing this! Love the hairstyle, but the beads don't go with everything.

pureheart
Space Pony
#7 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:21 PM
I was so hoping for rec without the beads - fabulous job !

Thanx so much !

Silvi
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:22 PM
Oh I lOVE this! I didn't like the beads either but loved the style! And you picked the best colors too! Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
That is so funny, I was just thinking today how I wished and would <3 for someone to make this hairstyle w/o the beads for everyday as it is so nice and here it is! Thanks bunches
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 11:07 PM
Love these recolours! Thanks. Never would have gotten this mesh before your recolours. One thing I'd love to know - where did you get the blonde's glasses? Would love to have a pair. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 11:19 PM
oh so nice big thx i think without the beads it is so nice... and i look for it since it cames out on MTS the hair is so nice and now i can use it for all my sims and not only for brides THX

LG Arwen

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 11:30 PM
Your sim is the cutest thing! Great recolors, thanks for doing the work for me. I agree about the glasses, where did you get them?
Inventor
#13 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:55 AM
Awesome! I was waiting for some recolors without those darn beads!! Thanks!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:18 AM
Thanks for the nice download - and what a cute sim model. I would also love to know where the glasses came from... would you mind telling us?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:51 AM
Wonderful - I was hoping someone would do this. So thank you so much for making my day!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#16 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:53 AM
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Instructor
#17 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:38 PM
This will be nice for when my girls are casually dressed that way I can use the beaded one for when they go out for the night. Thanks.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:15 PM
I love it! Thanks a bunch!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:15 PM
Beautiful, thanks!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:45 PM
Hi there. I was looking at this hair mesh today on the xmsims website and was thinking it would be great without the beads ! So thanks so much for this and for sharing it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 3:06 AM
Wow! I'm glad you all like it.
The blonde's glasses are technically from a Korean site that requires a very lengthy and cumbersome registration, but they were posted on www.simsfilevault.com in the downloads section, 'hidden/dead/other.' The site appears to be down right now, but as soon as it's up I will find the right link.
Alchemist
#22 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 7:27 AM
Very beautifully done, thanks,
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 11:15 AM
Gorgeous thanks!

Any chance of uploading the model? She's the cutest thing i've ever seen.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 10:44 AM
Gorgeous, really lovely.
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
Awesome! I think I'll download both versions, the beads will look nice in formal occasions.

BTW are these colors binned?

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Page 1 of 2