Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Add to the -Maylin- "Sushi" Kitchen

by TOTO94 Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 10:59 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:20 AM
Cool! This is awesome, can't wait to try it out. I love Sushi! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:53 PM
Oh hell yeah, thankyou so much, I eat so much sushi its a wonder I don't look like one. Now my simies can stuff their faces 2, yay!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 5:12 AM
What a nice looking set, thank you I cant wait to start up my game and redecorate.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 2:26 PM
Hello! The file T&N-SushiCompacteur.package is causing my Sims 2 game (with Uni and NL) to exit after launch. All other files are good. Please fix, I'd love to use it soon! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:58 AM
Yay! Thanks! I go to this restaurant that serves Japanese and Thai dishes, and now my Sims can go there too!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 1:16 AM
Hey, I think your file apparently doesn't like NL very much. lol I have the Sims Double Deluxe and it caused my game to exit while it was loading.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 6:49 PM
Why isnt all the stuff working? I got a couple things, does anyone know what te problem is? I want this whole set so bad.