Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kyoko's Anime Eyes

by xKyokox Posted 23rd Nov 2007 at 2:52 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2007 at 10:58 PM by xKyokox : Link

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 7:46 PM
These are beautiful,thank you

(()) Please pass the ribbon if you know someone who
//\\ had, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Together we can find a cure.
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 8:15 PM
OH! so many!
Beutiful, Love them!

Thanks!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:21 AM
I love these! Could you make these contacts, so that I can put them on my servos?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 8:40 PM
I apologize but I don't know how to make contacts :S, I'll try to learn for you though
Alchemist
#6 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 6:55 AM
Cool! Wonderful new eyes! Yes, I would also like contacts very much, so I´ll check back! Thanks!
Space Pony
#7 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 4:39 PM
Very nice indeed. Good job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:47 PM
Contacts are finished but they're currently in the moderation queue so they'll be up soon .
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 8:22 PM
Nice job! =)

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:45 PM
These eyes are so pretty! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:23 PM
I love these! I don't use the default eyes any more, I use these for all my "normal" sims. I just noticed yesterday how much these eyes look like the eyes on the TV show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Maybe that's why I like them so much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 10:25 AM
lol glad you like them This is the style of eyes I draw when drawing anime, they're based off Gundam Seed :P

~*キョコ*~
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 10:00 PM
Thank you for posting these!!!
I lurve anime and I don't know how to make ANYTHING custom (lol) and I was wondering how to make anime eyes, but now I don't have to!
Maybe you could teach me? :P

Anyways, thanks again!! Love the eyes. (Will probably be using the pink and red ones a lot, those are my favorite colors. :P)
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:39 PM
sorry for asking, but what exactly is the difference of look between normal eyes and contacts?

btw, they are beautifull, now i'm going to download them... great effect it REALLY looks like anime eyes!! :3