Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis-Matchy ManBrows! Binned!

by fanseelamb Posted 29th Nov 2007 at 4:56 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2009 at 8:19 PM by fanseelamb : editing keywords

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:05 PM
The first paragraph of your upload may be the funniest thing I've read on this site, and with the amount of stupid PMs I've gotten - including one accusing me of being a robot - that's saying a lot.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:24 PM
Behold! I agree with HP. Funny stuff. And thank you for the brows
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:29 PM
Yay for binned brows - thank you! :-)
Inventor
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:22 PM
I've got two or three facial hairs from TSR that are binned, so it must be possible for those too. Thank you for contributing to the cleanliness of our sim bins! :D
Theorist
#6 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:23 PM
Behold! I'm acually chuffed at this!
Behold! This upload is amazeing!
Behold! I like this word now!
Beh.. *Smack*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:29 PM
woo hoo Galebrows thanks
Instructor
#8 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 9:38 PM
Jorn! I see Jorn!

Sorry, fangirly moment. I love these, thanks so much.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 10:03 PM
HUZZAH!!!

binned brows for my men!

gah! they needed love too! XP

yay for more of your contrbutions to our manly men
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 10:36 PM
Yep, other facial hair works the same way. In fact, as far as I remember, Theo's plugin for SimPE (the one that bins hair) works perfectly well for other stuff too -- eyebrows, beards, etc.

Sadly, facial hair binned as custom still shows up in all the brow/beard bins -- I guess because there is no "custom" brow/beard bin as there is for hair.

Thanks a billion for publicizing this, though -- maybe other creators will take the hint!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:04 AM
Haha! Cute, thanks for these
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:23 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 30th Nov 2007 at 4:29 PM.
Ah cool, aqualectrix. I suspected Theo's plugin might work too. Problem is that plugin doesn't work with the QA version of SimPE I'm running so I couldn't test it. But hopefully some other creators will try binning their stuff too. Yeah, I confess.... this thread isn't so much about the eyebrows... it's mostly a selfish ploy to try and get all the good creators to bin their stuff.

migamoo: Jorn!!

Thanks for all the nice feedback, guys.... & robots!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:03 AM
I've attempted binning my eyebrows before (using Theo's plugin) and it works well. The biggest difficulty I find is identifying the color on those tiny thumbnails.

Fanseelamb, you can run both version of SimPE. I put them in different directories and call the one I need. I simply can't live without Theo's plugin.

THere is also JFade's Wardrobe Wrangler which will probably work for binning eyebrows
Forum Resident
#14 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:46 AM
BINNED brows?

Binned MAN brows?

Good grief, I think I love you. <3
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:25 AM
Brilliant, just brilliant! I hope this catches on with other creators, love the man eyebrows too, I've been searching for a good set for awhile - and now I have three :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 4:11 AM
Ooh thanks for the tips, Angelyne! I'll try that next time I need to bin something.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 9:09 AM
I sincerely hope this is the begining of a new and wonderful trend of binning brows - you are truly briliant!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:15 PM
OH... Thank you so much. I'm going to have to try and bin my other brows now... Hopefully other creators will, too. My brows & facial hair bins are sooooo cluttered, just like you said. This is great, thanks again!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 1:52 PM
I once downloaded eyebrows, but I hated the clutter so I deleted them immediately.
But now there's no clutter anymore! Yay. Thanks Fanseelamb. I hope that more people will bin the brows.
And by the way, these brows are nice. Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:13 PM
Gale! What manly eyebrows you have!

Thanks This is just what I needed.

*love*
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:39 PM
You know, your lead sim model that you use everywhere? Well, I was wondering.. Can you upload it? He's so sweet.. I like nose. =P
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:39 PM
Ahk! I mean I like -his- nose.. *shifty eyes*
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancerx11
You know, your lead sim model that you use everywhere? Well, I was wondering.. Can you upload it? He's so sweet.. I like nose. =P

I like nose too. Lolz!

Ahem. He's actually already uploaded. In quite an old thread, in fact. His name is Brian. Go... seek!
Not actually evil.
#24 Old 21st May 2008 at 4:16 AM
Why don't more creators bin their stuff? Why? WHY??? Thank you a gazillion times. Ok, HP didn't bin hers, but at least she gave a valid rationale. I think most folks just don't want to learn how to bin, so thanks for putting up instructions in the main thread text.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 7:18 PM
Wow these are great! Most of the eyebrows I have are too thin or arched for my male sims, but these are perfect

I have a question though, where do you get the hair on the middle sim in the second picture under screenshots???
Page 1 of 2