Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Racing Career for Pets

by FennShysa Posted 4th Dec 2007 at 1:21 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 7:33 PM
great idear!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:54 PM
hah,sweet!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:32 PM
Glad you like it. Thanks for the compliments.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:11 PM
Cute idea for the icon!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:33 PM
Thanks. It seemed appropriate. I wished it looked a little more mechanical, though.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 1:05 AM
Hey, I have an idea? Why not a Sim version of this? Good job anyway!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 2:28 AM
Like a NASCAR career? Seems like I've seen one. I wouldn't be the person to write it in any event. I'm not a NASCAR fan so I don't know enough about it to write a career. It would be pretty cool to take the carpools and add numbers and sponsors, though.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:09 PM
No, I don't mean Nascar.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:30 PM
Oh, you mean like track, sort of Olympic in nature? Could be interesting.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 10:27 PM
I can't find it! I use the boolProp testingcheatsenabled true cheat to get my sim in a custom career, but it doesn't work for my pets. I tried looking in the paper and on the computer for a couple of sim days but I can't find it. Is there something like FrikaC's Majors Made Easier hack to get careers?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 10:56 PM
I don't know, I've never heard of one. It would probably be specific to pet careers since boolprop works for sims. It showed up fine when I was testing. Maybe you just needed to try longer. I don't use cheats to get my sims into particular jobs except when I'm testing a career, and sometimes it just seems like it takes forever for the right job to show up.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:33 AM
Ok thanks for the quick reply!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:39 PM
No problem. I usually check every day to see if there's anything on here that needs my attention.

Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:10 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 7:54 AM
JUST what I'm looking for! Thanks <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 10:23 PM
You're welcome to you both. And thanks.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th May 2011 at 2:06 PM
thanks so much! Now I can give my adopted greyhound the champion career they should have had (early retirement due to injury)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 9:15 AM
You're welcome. (Late, I know.)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 11:48 AM
WORKS GR8 MANY THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:27 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:12 PM
Thank you.