Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toxic Falls } Lolita Punk Har

by Nymphy Posted 4th Dec 2007 at 6:53 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2011 at 4:26 PM by Nymphy

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 9:35 PM
This looks so good! Looks great in game too, and that's always nice I've seen so many "colorful" recolors for so many meshes, this is by far my fave! You did a terrific job! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!!

Oh yeah, I love the shorter bangs cause that was really the only thing about this mesh that I wasn't crazy over. I love eye make-up but with the long bangs I really wasn't seeing too much of it
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 10:28 PM
These are beautiful recolors, Thank You for sharing them.
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:37 AM
Einz!!!!!!123

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:40 AM
cool. and for once i actualy have the required mesh before download. thanks

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 1:06 AM
I love these, Nymphy! Thank you for sharing! Any chance you will be doing these for teens?
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:42 AM
Thank yooouuu Nymphy! These are most awesome.
Alchemist
#8 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:54 AM
Lovely colors, the shorter bangs are so nice, thanks,
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 11:08 PM
D; For some reason, it doesn't matter how many times I re-download this, WinRAR still picks it up as corrupt.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 11:12 PM
.________. Nevermind. But thanks for the recolours anyway!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 11:12 PM
These recolors look great! But I can't seem to get the mesh to download D: it keeps opening up a page of gobbledygook! Should I be asking Nouk this...?
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 12:16 PM
Princess, try it from here instead http://www.noukiesims2.net/
Field Researcher
#13 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xnymphetaminex
Princess, try it from here instead http://www.noukiesims2.net/
Thanks so much, got it now! Unfortunately now your download is doing the same gobbledygook thing... I'll try back tomorrow!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 3:39 PM
gorgeous recolors.
thanks.

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:43 AM
I have something wrong with mine. In the create a sims part, the hair works fine, but when I am in the game or in the change appearence, there is something wrong with the back of the neck, its missing, you can see the teeth of the sims through it. Should I redownload the mesh or something?
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luvnevawantdher
I have something wrong with mine. In the create a sims part, the hair works fine, but when I am in the game or in the change appearence, there is something wrong with the back of the neck, its missing, you can see the teeth of the sims through it. Should I redownload the mesh or something?

Thats extremely odd. I've not had that at all. Hrm, well is that on all of your sims or just a few? It could be theres another issue (perhaps have some teeth accessories?), so have a look around. If you determine that it is definetly the hair, then perhaps inform Nouk of the issue
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#17 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 7:35 PM
Lovely hair Nymphy!! THANKS

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#18 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:20 AM
>.< IT WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD THE MESH PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE THE HAIR IS MUST HAVE<
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:49 PM
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphy
Go here for the mesh instead http://www.simscave.com/index.php?board=155.0

it won't let me register! it keeps saying 'Invalid character used in Username.' Kinda annoying. isn't on MTS somewhere?

---------------------------------------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:22 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 10:55 PM
AUSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 5:44 AM
:lol I went to look at the mesh, and I said to my self.. "Hm. I think I already have these. Sweet." x] Great colours.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:51 AM
Thankies~ ^o^
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:58 PM
the site for the mesh no longer works DX

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Page 1 of 2