Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

38 Oakridge Drive

by teril02 Posted 12th Dec 2007 at 3:59 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2007 at 8:25 PM by teril02

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 2:17 AM
Oh wow! That's almost exact! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:55 AM
beautiful house! Great job matching the houseplan
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 12:48 PM
It even looks better! Thanks,
Theorist
#5 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:50 AM
awesome!
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:35 AM
And a welldone work again! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 1:00 PM
Great lot! Looks fantastic!

A pity that you need so many EPs … I don't have all of them, so it won't work with my game : /

But an awsome house anyway ^^
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 7:09 AM
great job!

"Love humiliates you. Hatred cradles you."
~Michelle Pfeiffer, White Oleander
shiny!
retired moderator
#9 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 3:05 PM Last edited by callistra : 1st Mar 2009 at 3:24 PM.
I quite like your house. However there are a couple issues I found. The driveway recolors shown in the screencaps are not included with the lot and therefore the driveway shows up default and ugly. Also, the upstairs hallway bathroom is missing a door from the sink area to the toilet area, making it completely inaccessible without the player adding one somewhere. You can actually see that from your screencaps but play test confirmed it.

Also some higher quality screencaps would really benefit you. Your houses are a lot nicer in game than they look from the screencaps.

Again, great job Just a couple things.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 12:59 AM
I love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!