Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Paradise Park - Spacious Starter

by devagirl2 Posted 14th Dec 2007 at 8:25 PM - Updated 15th Dec 2007 at 3:31 PM by devagirl2 : Broken link

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:03 PM
Its beautiful!! Thanks!

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:15 PM
When I saw your picture I saw those paving stones and thought to myself, those look familar... Then I saw that I was credited in the CC list, so they were mine! You used them to make a VERY pretty house, thank you! (I don't download too many houses, but this one had my attention from the get go. I love the facade and the porches. Its very pretty!)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:20 PM
Pretty house.Thank yor for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:01 PM
nice house, i hate that it wont let me download it though its very beautiful.

Live life to the fullest.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 11:49 PM
This is a very attractive starter home. Thank you.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 6:42 AM
I downloaded this house this morning and have been playing it most of the day. I had to come back and let you know that I really like this house. Has lots of room, playable, and I really like the way it looks. Thanks so much for sharing!
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 4:19 PM
Sensible and playable. I'm mainly a player so I really appreciate! (I also like to do my own furnishing)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 2:29 PM
It's just so simple, yet so brilliant.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:05 AM
IT'S beautiful! Thanks so so so so so so much lol!