Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Major! - Fashion Design

by CrowsMan Posted 15th Dec 2007 at 1:09 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2007 at 11:40 PM by CrowsMan

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 12:26 AM
Sounds Awesome!
Great Idea!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:14 AM
it doesn't replace the literature major, right? i have myself signed up for literature

Some people spend their time doing useful things that can help them with their future. I spend my time playing with virtual people. Is there a problem with that?
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OrangetasticGirl
it doesn't replace the literature major, right? i have myself signed up for literature

It says in the post it has in it's got its own GUID. That means it won't overwrite anything.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:17 PM
Ooh, interesting! It would be nice to use for the future salon-workers in my neighborhood!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 3:32 PM
Where do you get the MajorsMadeEasier thing? I searched for it here and it didn't come up.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:02 AM
www.modthesims2.com/creator/FrikaC

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:34 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:53 PM
Hi, lovely major!!
Also, I noticed in your majors list that you had Ancient History and I was just wondering where you got it from? I'm planning to do it they year after next so I'd love for my simmies to be able to take it too!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:54 PM
Thank you.