Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 Lane: Number 1

by Flabaliki Posted 15th Dec 2007 at 11:37 AM - Updated 23rd Jan 2008 at 4:37 PM by Flabaliki

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:42 PM
very great house!!! also cool, that no EPs or any custom content is needed! thanks!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 5:28 PM
Very nice! As much as I love starter homes it's always neat to see what people do with the big homes! And while some of them are just so big that they're not easily playable this one doesn't look like it'd be too hard to handle putting a family in. I really like the floor plan and the back yard is gorgeous Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:07 PM
This is a really nice home. But is there any way you could maybe post info on how many bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. are in it? Thank you. And great job!
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:57 PM
Pretty job with only base game stuff. Well done Flabaliki and thank you.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 1:55 AM
Wonderful house, Flabaliki! It is great to find such a nice home that only requires the base game.

Thank you,

centime
Theorist
#7 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 3:08 PM
awesome thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 9:09 AM
This house is amazing! I'm having problems dowloading but when its sorted I will defeitly download this house. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 6:54 AM
great job just what am looking for! i hope you build more houses like this (no cc and base game only) coz am starting a neighborhood that doesn't require CC. THANKS!

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 8:56 AM
This is definately the type of house i aim to live in.
It'll take alot of hard work but i know it'll be worth it
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 2:42 PM
Very nice house. I've been looking for a nice big family house for quite some time, where some time is spent on the landscaping. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 2:44 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 31st Dec 2007 at 8:32 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I would definitely figure out a way to add another bedroom when I download this house, however. I hate having my sims share a room. It robs them of their own individuality (which I spend a LOT of time cultivating - I really take time crafting out the personalities of my Sims; that's the only way I maintain the enjoyment value of playing the game). Thanks again!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:03 PM
Great job, this is just what I've been looking for. Nice family home!

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th May 2008 at 4:19 PM
Thanks Flabaliki, I'm a great fan of your work! Keep it up!

Find all my work here.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd May 2008 at 11:22 AM
This is a really lovely house. Thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 10:38 PM
Beautiful home! I was looking for a medium sized house for my family of 3. When I moved them into a huge masion they got lost. When I moved them into a small house they got mad cause' it was to crowded. This is PERFECT! Thanks so much!!!

X♥X Precious... Precious Little Princess X♥X

♥ Riccardo x Dana♥Daniella x Dana ♥

♥ デイナ ♥

♥ Chocolate eyes, moonlit skin, and a cold smile. The beautiful princess of the night. ♥
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 8:46 PM
Sooooo Wonderous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 11:18 PM
The architecture is beautiful, what of the 2 pools is an unusual, though, original detail.
I ask you to continue creating these houses are great, I would also like you to see some photos of "Mar del Playa" a city of my country Argentina.
It has beautiful structures that might give you ideas
I would love to see a house built from there with your talent