Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis University Careers Made Vampire Friendly

by FennShysa Posted 18th Dec 2007 at 1:04 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2011 at 5:39 PM by whiterider

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 4:40 PM
Thanks, Its realy annoying when your vampires are trying to escape outside but are being burned to death (And Exessive use of 'maxmotives' won't keep them alive forever!)

Thanks!! (My vampires will be thanking you lots too! XD)

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:01 PM
Thank you very much.
I didn't know that young adults can be vampires, because teens can't, but I'll check it out!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:42 PM
I'm glad you both like these. Thanks for the compliments.

Young adults can be vampires (or at least they can in my game and I don't think it's the result of any hack that I have), but that's irrelevant to these careers since as far as I know, young adults can't hold jobs.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimCeleste
Thank you very much.
I didn't know that young adults can be vampires, because teens can't, but I'll check it out!

Teens can be vampires, just only if they mess with the wrong one.
On another subject, I hate to tell you this, but someone already did this:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=186998
I shoulda told you sooner, sorry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 2:38 AM
Well, it looks like I am just doomed to duplication. When I looked at his post after it had been mentioned in my basegame vampire careers post, I didn't notice that he had done the University careers as well. Once again, mine (while nearly identical) are slightly different in that I did do some minor edits on career level descriptions and chance cards while he just changed the hours. However, that being said, I didn't mean to duplicate his work. If I had realized it had been done, I wouldn't have done it. Well, you know, third time's the charm, so maybe when I do the Seasons careers it will be something totally new.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:19 PM
Nobodys done the seasons careers yet. I could use those.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 11:55 PM
They're coming soon.

Banned
#9 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:16 AM
Thank you I always feel sorry when I have to tell my vamps that no, they can't be a movie star.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:08 PM
You're welcome.

Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 1:27 PM
my computer is strange about what downloads it allows to work and what ones it doesn't, but i REALLY REALLY hope that this one works ^_^ your posts always rock :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 8:51 AM
A very late thanks to you and I hope the careers worked out.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 9:14 AM
-handy-
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:41 AM
just wondering....the Death, Magic, Farming, etc. careers...were those real careers or did you download them? and if they were costumed made could you possibly point them out to me by chance?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:31 PM
Thank You
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 4:43 PM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:52 PM
Thank you.