Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked BV Hidden Outfits - 3 Cropped Jacket and Skirts (Updated 2008/04/22) Townified version added

by Lord Darcy Posted 18th Dec 2007 at 1:41 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2011 at 5:20 AM by Lord Darcy : 2008/04/22 - Townified version added

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 9:10 PM
cool thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 9:37 PM
I hate not having a complete clothing collection; it reminds me of when I had to go to the H&M site just to get that last blue outfit black boots piece. THANKS!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 9:49 PM
Its too cool for school.

Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 10:10 PM
Thank you! I've always loved this mesh. I have no idea why they would choose to leave it out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 10:43 PM
nice thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 10:56 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:28 AM
This is so cool! I love these outfits!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:12 AM
Great - thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:27 PM
Thank you LordD, also for having removed the annoying CC star! Merry Xmas
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 1:28 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 2:29 PM
Cute outfit, thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 6:56 AM
Thank You, I really never understood also why they left this one out.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 6:25 PM
How did you remove the custom content star from the thumbnail?

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 2:08 AM Last edited by Lord Darcy : 6th Jan 2008 at 5:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by rhldavies
How did you remove the custom content star from the thumbnail?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9433.0.html
and
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...C1FD8A1#product

In my experience, you don't have to change the version number of Property Set. Just make sure it's at least 2 or higher. Don't change it to 1 even if it's base game compatible clothing. If you change it to 1, YAs wouldn't be able to wear them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 7:53 PM
thanks for the reply
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:43 PM
Thank you so much Lord Darcy! Do you know if anyone has removed the CC star for the original H&M Stuff colors?
Also, I was just looking at this Free Time picture: http://www.thesims2.co.za/component...9999/catid,104/ It's the one with the Cooking Contest.
It almost looks like the same mesh, except the jacket is a little longer. Gee, this is would be, what? The third time Maxis/EA has incorporated it into the game?

Thanks again! :D

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 11:29 AM Last edited by Lord Darcy : 21st May 2008 at 9:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sorrowful Mouse
Do you know if anyone has removed the CC star for the original H&M Stuff colors?

Argon did it long time ago. Here is my take, I only edited sortidx number of Argon's version a bit to my liking.
Unlike the custom version floating around the exchange, it's stripped to the bare bone just like mine (no redundant textures or txmts, just property sets), so it needs H&M stuff pack for outfits to appear ingame.
If you don't have H&M stuff pack but have BV, grab the custom version and follow the tutorial in my previous post.

Quote: Originally posted by Sorrowful Mouse
Also, I was just looking at this Free Time picture: http://www.thesims2.co.za/component...9999/catid,104/ It's the one with the Cooking Contest.
It almost looks like the same mesh, except the jacket is a little longer.

You mean the female judge's outfit? I don't think it's the same mesh, the sleeves are too long, and the collar is shaped differently... A nice mesh though, would make a fine work/business outfit. The sky-blue work outfit for business career track is horrible.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:03 AM
I had a problem that I tracked down to this edit - when installed, it wiped out all the clothing from the University EP for me (on both computers I installed this on, one with CC one without any CC or modifications).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:38 PM
I've never experienced any problem with it. What EP/SPs do you have? Sometimes a mod which is working fine can cause problem under different combinations of EP/SPs.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord Darcy
I've never experienced any problem with it. What EP/SPs do you have? Sometimes a mod which is working fine can cause problem under different combinations of EP/SPs.

All EPs, All SPs (this was happening before I installed FT, though) - I have one comp with my CC and everything on it, one computer that is an un-touched install with maxis-only content and I one by one transferred each thing over to the un-touched install to figure out what was causing the issue.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:23 PM
2008-04-22: Added "Townified" version. New Townies can be spawned dressed in those 3 outfits, like Maxis default clothes. Only choose ONE version, they share the same Group/Instance, so they will conflict with each other.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:18 PM
Thank you so much! i could not download the sims 2 site version!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th May 2008 at 9:43 PM
I'm new to this site, so I don't understand all the modding lingo yet. Is this 100% Maxis content, modified only so it will appear in the game, or have you added any colors or other original content of your own?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Truth_Unleashed
Is this 100% Maxis content, modified only so it will appear in the game, or have you added any colors or other original content of your own?

All actual 3D artwork (mesh and texture) is 100% Maxis content. I didn't add any new recolor or modify anything, all 3 colors are included in the game. All I made was technical stuff like 3D ID Referencing File or Property Set, so that these outfits appear in the clothing catalog.

Page 1 of 2