Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colourful Punk French Manicure

by Alternative Rock Posted 22nd Dec 2007 at 10:31 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 7:55 AM
i love these colors there so cool i dled and will try them later is there a way that you can make the recolor with different colors for each nail as shown on your model in the pic that would be cool!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 1:03 AM
Ooh they are awesome! I especially love the black manicure ones they are like Bill Kaulitz's :P

Can't I scream in peace?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 11:43 PM
These are great looking! Do they work for men as well?
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 9:21 PM
Hi, I love this manicure set! It looks really nice. I downloaded and tried them out, they looked nice on my Sims.. but ever since yesterday (3/15/08) whenever I apply any of your manicure sets, my game crashes and I have to restart my PC. Obviously its the manicure set, but any idea why? Like maybe the file corrupted or something and I have to re-download? Anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:35 PM
Ello, 42flamez here, and i LOVE your set! But i cant seem to find them on my game, what would they be under (Clothes,Face,Makup,ETC.)

plz reply A.S.A.P (not to put you in a rush.)
Rawr,
42flamez

S[he] Be[lie]ve[s].

And by forever you mean until you find someone better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 2:50 PM
42flamez, they're under the glasses (and other accessories) category. With, like, glasses.