Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxury Student Apartments

by blukompressor Posted 31st Dec 2007 at 6:08 AM - Updated 20th Feb 2009 at 5:58 AM by blukompressor : Updating

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 12:07 PM
It looks kool

also isnt it strange that when the other sims go to bed in there rooms if u go in buy mode or bild mode you just see them asleep standing there strange ...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 2:09 PM
Thankyou so much for this! I've only built one dorm myself and it was so much work I never did it again, so now I need some new ones! LOL, I congratz on building such a wonderful dorm, thankyou

Life is waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 4:12 PM
looks great =)

Paint it Black...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:34 AM
I want to thank you for providing the only university dorm that my sims would actually inhabitate!Wounderful work.Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th May 2008 at 6:43 PM
This is a cool place,but what weird is that none of my Sims can use the Expresso Bar or the shops. And is there surpose to be a woman that comes and cooks for the Sims..How can I get her to come?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2008 at 4:20 AM
you have to assign one of your sims to work at the expresso bar or the shop...i am not really sure why that happened lol, sorry. i think it's because it isn't a commercial lot, so the people don't show up
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:57 PM Last edited by larkyboi : 1st Jul 2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling
this lot is absolutely gorgeous. thanks a bunch.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 3:37 AM
I love the dorm! However I can't get the kitchen to show up. It's just an empty room. Any suggestions?
Thank you =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:00 PM
that's weird...i didn't have that problem when i played the lot (and i re-installed it just to make sure...) i wish i knew more about the technical things to get it to work for you
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 11:27 PM
Wonderful! I am looking forward to putting my next generation through university here!
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 10:38 PM
I just wanted to say that the doors to the bathrooms flash blue and lite blue like there is a missing file. its does that for all the doors leading into the bathrooms from the bedrooms only Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 1:09 AM
the file could be missing if the original file had been removed if it's no longer on this site to be downloaded as a package for the lot. this is a 3+ year old file. i'd get on and fix it but i no longer have TS2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 12:51 AM
Awesome dorm!