Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

40 Oakridge Drive - by request

by teril02 Posted 31st Dec 2007 at 3:52 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2008 at 9:05 PM by teril02

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 9:26 PM
It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 10:14 PM
Really nicely done. It is gorgeous!
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 11:25 PM
wow its great wish i could make lots that good but i will be able to with pratice
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 12:48 AM
This is a fabulous house! You almost captured the exterior to perfection!

It's actually a fab concept for lot building! What are you guys into TORTURE! A few of the aspects on the exterior alone would send me on a whirlwind as a lot designer because I would have stayed glued to the computer until I achieved the exact look! :D

Great job!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 1:22 AM
Beautiful! Very accurate
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:51 AM
Wow great house It looks beautiful and so realistic!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 5:39 AM
Gorgeous, the work you put in really shows.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 5:50 AM
Wow, I'm glad you all like the lot! You really have to hand some credit to cmkb too though, because she did request the lot, I'd never seen it before. Despite the fact it almost drove me into insanity (trust me, I have only one little baby-step to go =P) I really quite like it and am glad you all do too! Enjoy!

Life is a swirl of emotions, rushing through a raging river; one that no one can break free of...
- by teril02
Scholar
#10 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 7:04 AM
So the second of six is ready...............and it is soooo perfect. You did really a great job! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 12:35 AM
Holy cow! This is PHENOMENAL!! You did such an excellent job! I knew you could do it! I am very (proud) and impressed! Roof-lines almost always drive me CRAZY when trying to build a lot based on a plan. You've done a great job with these, though! The exterior - the angled walls - the staircase - WOW! You put a lot of time, effort, and creativity into this one and it certainly shows! I think I have a new favorite lot from you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:46 AM
Wow. This house is amazing!! *jaw drops*
I wish it was compatible with my game.
Hmmm...I'll download it and see if it crashes lol.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 6:36 AM
I love this house!1st because it is victorian and I love this style of home.2nd because this home will be a challange to decide which rooms to dedicate to an individual function.I love a challange.Thank you for your creativity!
Theorist
#14 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:07 AM
LOVE it!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th May 2008 at 3:15 AM
Wonderful!