Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Agriturism in Tuscany, an XVIII century wine farm on sweet Chianti hills

by Alisar Posted 12th Jan 2008 at 4:03 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2008 at 1:00 AM by Alisar

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 1:02 AM
This looks very well done - thank you! (Can't find the :wine: symbol!)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:39 AM
Gorgeous! I wonder how difficult it would be to make an Italian vacation destination! I am definitely going to use this for something. I can't wait to see the vineyard.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 3:11 AM
It looks like a really beautiful place! Well done! Thanks for sharing your hard work with us.
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 10:47 AM
This is a great creation.Probably you had a hard work,but the result is magnificent.This lot is so well done and so complete for all simmers:Those who love playing with their simmies and those who love beautiful architecture .
Now its downloading time.Thank you so much for sharing this treasure.Hugs.
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 12:01 PM
Wonderful place! Does it exist in RL Alisar? It looks realistic and nicely decorated, a typical Tuscany country resort. I particularly love how you managed the cars parking and that beautiful barbeque-pool area. Thank you for sharing and crossed fingers for the contest! Kiss and ciao
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 12:25 PM Last edited by juniorvindahl : 15th Jan 2008 at 12:26 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
This is absolutely gorgeous! It brings back fond memories of my trip to Tuscany years ago. Now I really want to go back.
Thank you for this great creation.
I'm off to check travel prices and find my passport!
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:20 PM
Wonderful realistic! Tuscany is a paradise and this farm looks like heaven! Thanks,
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 8:47 PM
Pretty job ! Bravo Alisar and thank you !!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rian90
Gorgeous! I wonder how difficult it would be to make an Italian vacation destination! I am definitely going to use this for something. I can't wait to see the vineyard.

Echo's magic, the vineyard, just like the apple tree, the lettuce and the red cabbage! You can harvest and sell/store the fruits into your fridge! I have all EPS and stuff packs but for people who do not have seasons these are the best! :lovestruc
Go and download the full set! as per the Italian vacation destination difficulties, I think it depends on what you look for! tell me, may be I have what you need/I can help.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
It looks like a really beautiful place! Well done! Thanks for sharing your hard work with us.

I love your animals too, Beck! and as I've been downloading plenty of your marvellous creations stuff both from here and from smb, I am happy you're downloading mine!
good luck for the contest!

Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
This is a great creation.Probably you had a hard work,but the result is magnificent.This lot is so well done and so complete for all simmers:Those who love playing with their simmies and those who love beautiful architecture .
Now its downloading time.Thank you so much for sharing this treasure.Hugs.

thank you, Mehrlicht! yes it took me about two months! I built the buildings twice before this and I also learnt things about building and recolors and this took me time and attention too! 'hope your sims will appreciate!

Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Wonderful place! Does it exist in RL Alisar? It looks realistic and nicely decorated, a typical Tuscany country resort. I particularly love how you managed the cars parking and that beautiful barbeque-pool area. Thank you for sharing and crossed fingers for the contest! Kiss and ciao

hi, lamamma! yes, the inspiration comes from a real XVIII Tuscan farm, on Chianti hills, restored for touristic purposes. the complete lot would be much bigger than this, as I could not place the farm where the grape harvest takes place (I am bulding it in another lot, but think I will upload it only if it will be, for any reason, a bit interesting - lots of beautiful farms on mts2!) Building is all in yellow Tuscan stone, stairs too; as per the interiors are typical terracotta floors and stucco walls.
the cars parking was difficult and amusing together: I had that parking idea, that awful typical Italian parking way in backyards where sometimes cars are almost stuck and in a mess! you know, I could imagine in my mind sims curse against one another for leaving difficulties! I must say the game almost disappointed me..: no crashing, no high voices, no quarrels, 'only' car going away and back without any problems
thank you for the crossed-fingers

Quote: Originally posted by juniorvindahl
This is absolutely gorgeous! It brings back fond memories of my trip to Tuscany years ago. Now I really want to go back.
Thank you for this great creation.
I'm off to check travel prices and find my passport!

that's a good idea! my last go was for job and no time for leisure , only a little stay for lunch in a little restaurant where I ate a gorgeous pizza!
thank you for your fond memories
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 10:42 PM
Sophie-David the beer will do! thank you!

verenaheu and Mihura thank you for your appreciation! 'hope you'll enjoy too!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:16 AM
So very nice!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 11:20 PM
Amazing!
Truly a winning entry to beat in my book. So many were so large as well as sorry Unplayable.
You put the effort into it to make it spectacular, but playable at the same time.

Good Luck Got my vote hands down.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 11:44 PM
billielith: thank you
Taralee: I can play it, I hope the same for you and all the people who downloaded it! many thanks for your vote
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:07 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 29th Jan 2008 at 10:22 PM.
Alisar :lovestruc
This is really great, and more, more realistic !!!
BRAVA!!!
We also have more similar agriturism in Emilia, especially on the hill

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaryLou
Alisar :lovestruc
This is really great, and more, more realistic !!!
BRAVA!!!
We also have more similar agriturism in Emilia, especially on the hill

Thank you MaryLou! your sweet Emilia hills! I know them less, but they are so charming and relaxing too! there are places you cannot but fall in love with!
I am honoured from your attention , you always know what our sims need and create awesome jobs (and I do not resist and download :D)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:14 AM
This is amazing! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:15 PM
you're welcome. I hope I will upload the second part soon

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th May 2010 at 11:05 AM
WOW, I have just returned form an educational trip to Tuscany - as a gastronomy student I visited a similad bio farm near San Gimignano -which turned up the best holiday ever. So I thought my simmies should have the same experience. This is absolutely geogeous...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:27 PM
Thanks You!