Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nature Sheek +Furnished and Unfurnished+

by Autiep03 Posted 12th Jan 2008 at 11:48 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2008 at 8:50 PM by Autiep03

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 6:23 PM
Wow! I love this house!

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 6:26 PM
Amazing wow thx!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 7:14 PM
Thanks!Another great work Autiep.This time I didnt get any problem to see this house in my game .And I like it so so so much (especially interior design).Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 9:02 AM
Wow, that's very good! Can't wait to use it.
Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 3:29 PM
A wonderful modern! Thanks,
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:06 AM
I downloaded the house and I love it in game! It's gorgeous. I've had one problem however. For some reason none of the custom content shows up in my catalog, and if I use the little eyedropper tool to copy the furniture it just gives me the Maxis furniture. It's kinda weird.
But I still love the house! Great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KristenKing323
I downloaded the house and I love it in game! It's gorgeous. I've had one problem however. For some reason none of the custom content shows up in my catalog, and if I use the little eyedropper tool to copy the furniture it just gives me the Maxis furniture. It's kinda weird.
But I still love the house! Great work!

Usually, when a lot with custom content is installed, the custom content should also be installed into the catalog. However not always as in your case, first try installing the lot with clean installer. If this doesn't work then simply download the four sets that I used in this lot from Pimp my Sims.

Live Office
Ray Living
Modern Kitchen
Cleo Bedroom
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:42 AM
WOW!
this is truly amazing.
i want to live in this place in real life!
keep up the good work
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:33 PM
hey i really wanna download this house but i have a problem, when i try to extract it, it says that the file is corrupted? and it also says "unexpected end of archive" ? what am i doing wrong here? i REALLY wanna download this house it looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dannidanz
hey i really wanna download this house but i have a problem, when i try to extract it, it says that the file is corrupted? and it also says "unexpected end of archive" ? what am i doing wrong here? i REALLY wanna download this house it looks amazing!

Either the extraction program you are using does not support .rar files or my file you downloaded is somehow corrupted. Attempt re-download. If this still does not work try another extraction program such as 7 zip. If the problem persists then i will attempt to post a .zip file which can be easier on extraction programs and then i can be sure that the lot file is not corrupted.