Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Home 6 Angled Concept

by Zoidbergen Posted 14th Jan 2008 at 2:13 AM - Updated 15th Jan 2008 at 2:25 AM by Zoidbergen

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 5:51 AM
cool!
nice job =)))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 7:46 AM
Thanks

If you are insane, but still sane enough to know it, are you insane or sane?

Find all my creations here
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 2:36 PM
Wonderful job on the roofs! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:24 AM
Ty for your comment, and i'm glad you like it.

#6 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 4:29 AM
I am glad to see it up and it loks GREAT in game! Glad I could help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:22 AM
Thanks for the comments Vampire_of_Death and DaniCast for your comments

Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 4:11 AM
I'm terrible at roofs -- did you have to use a cheat to get such a great angle on the roofs? It's so nice!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 5:41 AM
Thanks for commenting Quezz. I was once terrible at roofs, (they looked like a tower) but u get better with how they look :P. And yes you have to use a cheat for the roof,

Boolprop ConstrainFloorElevation False

Glad you like it, Zoidbergen

Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 8:52 PM
omg gorgeous!
do u need any expansions??
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:15 PM
Amazing house! I have been searching for modern base game houses for so long, and there never seems to be that many nice ones, but I guess this proves me wrong! Excellent, excellent job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:33 PM Last edited by Zoidbergen : 7th Feb 2008 at 7:57 AM.
Thanks blackstarlight05 and stefaniss for your comments .

Stefaniss it shouldnt require any expansion packs as i only have 1 (which is not very good) so i dont use anything from it.

Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:39 PM
This is great! I wish i could make houses like that!
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 3:39 AM
The house is beautiful and I really admire your skill at building, but I have a couple of minor issues with the floor plan: The only bathroom is at the end of the house, and it's accessible only through the bedroom. Isn't that impractical? People welcome to someone's house for dinner are not necessarily welcome to their bedroom... The other thing I find a little odd is the fact that the main entrance leads directly to the dining area. But if it's a common feature in Australian houses, I'll just have to think of it as a cultural difference since I find it equally strange that English and American homes often have their main door right there in the living room.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:12 AM
I think this is neat, too, and will play for brief amounts of time until a Sim gets married or something. I think the one thing that would make it better would be at least one more bedroom. I, personally, don't tend to stay with one-bedroom homes for long since I love families, pets, etc and need the space.

But VERY neat idea with the windows and roof! Totally dig it!

--Carrie
Sims 2 Mac Super Collection
Sims 3/WA/HELS/Ambitions/LN/Gen/Pets and doing it ALL on a MacBook Pro now..Hmmm...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:07 AM
Insolitus- thx for the comment :P. The reason the rooms are like that is because i didn't want to make it to fat or wide as it would make the roof look more square shaped. I don't think Aussie houses are ment to open up to a dining room, but looking at some house plans from Australia they have a foyer or hallway first. I guess i wanted to keep the rooms open and flowing .

Carrie640- ty for your comment also, If you wanted to, you could take some of the lounge room and make a bedroom with it. Thats if you want a cozy lounge room :P.

I appreciate your comments, as they will help me understand what things i have done that aren't so right.

Zoidbergen

Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:59 AM
Spectacular! All I Have To Do Now Is Add A Driveway, And I'm Set! 10/10. And Hit The "Thanks"!
Instructor
#19 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 9:19 PM
Zoid, I think your house has a very
attractive design. I love the dark
wood with black accents. It looks
luscious, sitting in it's green
surroundings! Thank you and keep
up the good work!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th May 2008 at 3:13 AM
This house is perfect! It's not too big, not too small, its just right. Thanks so much ^_^
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th May 2008 at 12:12 AM
Sweet Btw, whats the exterior wood paneling called? I've been looking for paneling like that for awhile. GREAT House!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 6:27 AM
Thx every1 for your feedback

Runitsrady, im not sure what its called but its included with the house.

Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:51 AM
404 error
Banned
#24 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
Looks amazing carry on designing x