Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Style Jeans and T-Shirts converted for Adults

by cloudlessnights Posted 15th Jan 2008 at 7:13 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2008 at 11:18 AM by cloudlessnights

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:51 PM
These are all awesome, thanks so much for converting them.

When you get done with this project, do you think you'll have time to do the hair from tss as well?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 9:52 PM
I love your conversions!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 10:46 PM
Woohoo! I have all of your conversions so far. Fantastic downloads! Do you ever think about doing H&M conversions or other packs? Anyway... Thanks for taking the time to do this. Spectacular work! :D
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 11:16 PM
Default Colorization
I was looking at this in Body Shop and noticed the coloring is "off". Then I loaded up the game and looked and its the same way there as well. Photo taken in CAS hopefully attached right. lol Thank you so very much for doing these conversions to share with all of us. If this problem is just on my end, please tell me how to fix it.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sissimoody
I was looking at this in Body Shop and noticed the coloring is "off". Then I loaded up the game and looked and its the same way there as well. Photo taken in CAS hopefully attached right. lol Thank you so very much for doing these conversions to share with all of us. If this problem is just on my end, please tell me how to fix it.

I tested them in my own bodyshop and game, and they're working fine for me ... are you having the same problems with any of the other conversions, or any other custom meshes?
Space Pony
#7 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:53 PM
Thank you so much for converting them - they look great !

Silvi
Theorist
#8 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sissimoody

I'm having the same problem, plus the right pocket looks weird (the left one is just fine). All your other conversions works just fine, only this set.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
I'm having the same problem, plus the right pocket looks weird (the left one is just fine). All your other conversions works just fine, only this set.

Hm, that's weird. I checked the items in Bodyshop, in the game, and in Milkshape, and they always look okay on my system. I guess I'll have to see if more people have the same problem, and if so, I'll have to redo the mesh from scratch and hope that'll fix it, though I still can't quite figure out what the problem with this one could be.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 5:20 PM
You're back with another conversion!!!
Thank u, thank u, thank u!!!
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:38 PM
Hi Its just this mesh, all the others you've done show perfect. In the CAS screen, they show dim, just like treeag's are.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 1:21 AM
Hi there, I'm having exactly the same problems mentioned above, this is not the first time it happens but I've never been able to figure out how to fix it. Thanks for the conversion though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 10:17 AM
Okay, I made a new mesh from scratch & reuploaded the file - could those of you who were having problems check if it's working now?
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cloudlessnights
Okay, I made a new mesh from scratch & reuploaded the file - could those of you who were having problems check if it's working now?

Thanks for fixing it, now it looks perfect in both bodyshop and game
Theorist
#15 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 1:46 PM
thanks, I'll download now Will report back
Theorist
#16 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 1:58 PM
Tested in bodyshop and it works perfect nice work. Thanks a lot Did you figure out what's wrong with the first one?

p.s : Cloudlessnights I've sent you a pm yesterday, have you read it? Please reply no matter what your answer is
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 12:06 PM
This one is perfection Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 6:43 PM
Thou art the queen of conversions! Thank you for all you do!