Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of TSS Jackets as separates

by migamoo Posted 18th Jan 2008 at 2:58 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 6:12 AM by migamoo

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 2:57 AM
wow I haven't been on the site in a while and I come back too more of your great creations,thanks Migamoo.And TSS is a cool pack.
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 3:34 AM
Thank you Migamoo, you allways give us great stuff for our games.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 4:51 AM
x3 Oh joy! You've done it again! Thank Youuu!

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 5:02 AM
I can't describe just how much you rock. Thank you SO much for these. They = love.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 7:04 AM
This is fantastic and so happy to see this.
Thanks for creating something we can use for sure.
Banned
#7 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 11:42 AM
This was really good, generally people only like either the top, or the pants and this gives people what they want.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 12:28 PM
I love those jackets... They're just so ... cuddly.
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 3:56 PM
i love all these things you are doing with the TSS . thanks
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 7:35 PM
Can I just ask what the difference is between a normal mesh and an alpha mesh? I think I've had alpha meshes in my game before and they don't display properly for me.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 8:02 PM
Thanks. My men can always use more non-clingy clothing.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:49 PM
You're awesome. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:55 AM
Thank You, these are great looking.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Can I just ask what the difference is between a normal mesh and an alpha mesh? I think I've had alpha meshes in my game before and they don't display properly for me.

With alpha meshes, you can edit the alpha bmp (the black and white part) and see through anything not molding to the body. But normal meshes you cannot edit the alphas not molding to the body, it just shows skintone. Sorry, if I may not be clear. I suck at explaining stuff. :D

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Forum Resident
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:59 AM
Okay, between you and cloudlessnights, I'm sold. I'm definitely getting Teen Style Stuff tomorrow when I'm out and about! Great job as always, I adore your work. <3
Mad Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
With alpha meshes, you can edit the alpha bmp (the black and white part) and see through anything not molding to the body. But normal meshes you cannot edit the alphas not molding to the body, it just shows skintone. Sorry, if I may not be clear. I suck at explaining stuff. :D

I understand. You mean that if I took these and changed the alpha to make the arms shorter then I would see the actual arm underneath and not just skin coloured jacket.
I've had trousers that work like this before but at certain angles I could see one leg through the other when I shouldn't have.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 3:19 AM
Actually, if you edit the alpha of these, you'll just see through the body.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:47 AM
Thanks for sharing and putting these out, are they untucked by any chance?
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:27 PM
No, sorry.

Test Subject
#20 Old 8th May 2008 at 9:30 PM Last edited by EphemeralToast : 8th May 2008 at 9:38 PM. Reason: more specific
I have noticed an oddity with these jackets--with certain pants, the jacket collar is picking up part of the pants texture (specifically the shoes). See photo here: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=Picture8.png

Pants are made by Aikea Guinea. Also, with these pants you can see part of the jacket color on the foot: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/...t=Picture14.png

Those pants are from All About Style.

Edit: this is the teen version of the jacket, just to be clear.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th May 2008 at 9:55 PM
It's because of some UV mapping overlays. I thought I had mentioned it in the original post, I guess not.

Test Subject
#22 Old 29th May 2008 at 2:33 AM
I like the use of the Threadless design to create the purple jacket. That's a really cool idea for the future.
Inventor
#23 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:55 PM
The mesh is pretty useful. I made some recolours with them.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 1:33 PM Last edited by tiitukki : 21st Dec 2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Own stupidity
Could you put a separate mesh on download? Because the whole package is a bit too much for my slow-poke computer... :lovestruc
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 2:04 PM
So damn awesome. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2