Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Stepford Project I: 2 Mansions by D.D.I.

by Deluxe Designers Inc. Posted 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:41 AM - Updated 4th Nov 2010 at 6:38 PM by Deluxe Designers Inc. : General Updates

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:40 PM
O,o wooooooooooah, this is IMPRESSIVE!
great work, now more than ever I want the BV EP!!!
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:30 PM
awesome!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 9:22 PM
Great job Deluxe..............thanks for sharing!

"Mozart is sunshine" Antonin Dvorak (1841 - 1904)

See my other creations at
Simnuts Creations - Sims 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Deluxe Designers Inc. : 24th Jan 2008 at 10:31 AM.
Laura...
Well you finally get to see the actual lots ! You will appreciate the detailing (especially the attempts at architectual interior design!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y2kRobie...
Glad you like them! We hope it brings a little "wealth" to your game!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simnuts101...
Thank you for giving permission to use your objects in this collection. While only your gorgeous paintings were used (for now), there are plans for your furniture as well in future Stepford lots!

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 9:08 PM
when do you think the other stepford houses will be uploaded
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:18 AM
Well hopefully the next community lots will be up on Sunday, and then the Part 3, the next 2 mansions will be up the week after. We will then add more lots to the project over time.

Deluxe Designs,
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 2:21 PM
Please see the DDI Profile Page for specific dates of release for the "Stepford Project" and upcoming DDI Projects!

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 6:52 PM
Your mansions are beautiful, sorry the group is no longer together.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 8:00 PM
Thank you for the compliment janicekristy. Yeah...I had PLANS for the group. But sometimes RL (and The Sims 3) can really get in the way of the plans of mice and men!

Do enjoy the downloads!

~*~StephSim~*~ speaking for Deluxe Designs Inc...without logging in properly. Lazy girl..

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 4:09 AM
This mansions are so perfect! Nice job! :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 9:59 PM
I hope you are enjoying the mansion SimmerArgentino!