Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Stepford Project II: Community Social Clubs by D.D.I.

by Deluxe Designers Inc. Posted 28th Jan 2008 at 2:56 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 2:48 PM by Deluxe Designers Inc. : General Updates

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:41 PM
Wow, this took a lot of work, didn't it? Wonderful presentation and excellent building. I'll place them in my neighborhoods straight away. Thanx for the share

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 5:25 PM
Thanks for the comment Lord Morgan, btw this is Deluxe Designs I created the Mens club on this part. Just to let you all know the next installement of the project will be up within the next 2 weeks!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 5:27 PM
These are REALLY beautiful lots! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 5:57 PM Last edited by Deluxe Designers Inc. : 18th Feb 2008 at 5:32 PM.
Lord Morgan...
I would also like to thank you for your comment. It was indeed a lot of work, but also great fun! We appreciate your insight about our building and presentation more than you know.
---------------------------------------------
Laura...
Thank you!

Deluxe Designs and I both put great effort into making the Stepford neighborhood a "beautiful" reality! The project isn't over yet. We hope everyone who downloads our lots have great fun with their wealthy Sims as their Stepford neighborhood grows!

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 7:30 PM
Wow! I loved the original movie, and somewhat enjoyed the remake, so these will be fun to have!
Theorist
#7 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:31 PM
wow great job~!
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:23 AM
These gorgeous houses are very elegant and impressive! I´m so anxious to see the 3. part! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 11:42 AM
woooooah, they're awesome! I like your lots more each day! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 12:12 PM Last edited by Deluxe Designers Inc. : 18th Feb 2008 at 5:31 PM.
Jron,
The original movie was better than the remake in my opinion. The remake was entertaining, but more whimsical. There were no surprises. Regardless, the houses are amazing to behold in the remake! Enjoy the lots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y2KRobie,
Thanks for the compliment! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verenaheu,
Thanks for your positive comments! Your wait will be over soon!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laura,
I can always count on you to be upbeat! Thanks for the praise girl! Study hard, but don't forget to take life breaks and play a little too! Take care.

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:26 PM
what will be in part 3
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:10 AM Last edited by StephSim : 9th Feb 2008 at 7:02 PM. Reason: Making A Correction
Hi Smiley Guy!
We ask that you be patient with Part 3. We send the files back and forth for editing before we upload them. Quality over quickness! In addition, Deluxe Designs and I both have full non-Sim lives. We are also both working on small individual projects as well as designs for the Sci-fi contest. As soon as the files get back to me, I will submit them for approval.

Part 3 will be 2-3 more mansions created by Deluxe Designs.

After we complete our entries for the Sci-fi contest, we will begin Part 4 (2 More Mansions). Parts 5 & 6 will more than likely be elite community lots. We will end this project shortly thereafter and hopefully find a new project to peek our interest!

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:57 AM
where do you get the pictures of the fronts of the houses
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:20 PM
Hi Again Smiley!
The pictures? The one of the "Men's Club" is actually a mansion museum in Norwalk, Connecticut called the Lockwood-Mathews Mansion or Museum. You can do a search and actually find it easily. The "Women's Club" has no true exterior in the movie, so I found a picture on the I-net that I liked and used it. All the other mansions, I rented the movie and used a digital camera to get images as I couldn't find any on the Internet.

StephSim
Deluxe Designers, Inc.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:05 PM Last edited by smileyguy_101 : 12th Feb 2008 at 10:37 PM.
oh ok thanks when are you gonna post the 3rd part becase i can't wait, couldyou also build thid one because it is a house in the movie

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 2:54 AM Last edited by StephSim : 13th Feb 2008 at 2:49 PM.
If nothing else, I will create and submit that particular house just for you for waiting so patiently by Sunday.

StephSim
Deluxe Designers, Inc.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 2:22 PM
Please see the DDI Profile Page for specific dates of release for the "Stepford Project" and upcoming DDI Projects!

StephSim
Deluxe Designers Inc.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 9:39 AM
Nice work! I really like it :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:29 PM
Thanks Sabi! Enjoy the house.
~*~Stephanie~*~

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 12:27 AM
Gorgeous! Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 10:59 PM
Thank you for the compliment. Enjoy the lots!