Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Lexington - Sears Modern Homes 1927-1932: Furnished OR Unfurnished

by aixlachaise Posted 30th Jan 2008 at 1:20 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2008 at 4:27 AM by aixlachaise

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 3:36 AM
I love this series! I hope you do more! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 5:39 AM
This is such a great little house!Thank you for uploading it.I downloaded the furnished version even though I don't have Bon Voyage yet just because I won't download anything I haven't seen photos of.The doors and windows may be similar but I don't know what they look like and that may change the overall look of the house.I just love the house in the pictures and I guess I will be purchasing Bon Voyage soon so I can play it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 9:20 PM
Wow, this is gorgeous!
Not to sound weird or anything, but doesn't it look a bit like the infamous 'Amityville Horror' house?
Either way, I'm still downloading!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:35 AM
Very awsome house! This is my favorite out of the series by far. I do agree with katiebug76, it does look like the Amityville Horror house, which makes it even more awsome as I was looking for an Amityville Horror house type for the sims 2. Thanks a lot aixlachaise for your awsome house!