Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim State Dorm by Gethane

by gethane Posted 4th Feb 2008 at 5:36 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2008 at 3:43 PM by gethane

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 3:26 PM
This dorm really looks great! All those details are exciting: The double rooms! Room enough for dancing! The cook has his/her own door!
Wonderful, thanks,
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 1:23 AM
I've been using your dorm for nearly a year now Geth, and it's a dream to play. Great layout, no bottlenecks, handles any number of playable sims living there. Heck I think the biggest problem I've had was when lightning kept hittting one of the street lamps out front. Everything a sim at college needs, and plenty of space for more. My sims won't live in any other dorm (they get fussy if I make them).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 3:11 PM
Thanks for the recommendation Keth! Always glad to "run into" you online .
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:40 PM
Very nice layout, it looks great! I don't have the best PC so I'm not sure how it will run on my machine. (I tend to stick to smaller buildings or spread the layout open wide enough that objects don't group together and cause slow down.) But hell, this is so awesome I'm gonna give it a go anyways!

"Mirrors are more fun than television" -The Flamingo
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 5:55 PM
I've played this for about 1 sim year now. It's fantastic! The best dorm I've ever played--and I've played a few. X3 Way to go!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 9:34 PM
I like how this dorm is kept simple, pleasant looking and appreciate how you have included the rug download .