Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4353 Wisteria Lane

by larsson1970 Posted 4th Feb 2008 at 9:46 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2010 at 10:26 AM by larsson1970 : Link update

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:37 AM
I see you are hard at it, again, Lars! I especially like the windows in this one.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:54 AM
Very nice, very nice indeed! I have to agree with cmkb, I like them windows too! =P So much fun building homes from one photo, eh? ;-P

Life is a swirl of emotions, rushing through a raging river; one that no one can break free of...
- by teril02
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 7:21 AM
It looks amazing just like always!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 11:24 PM
i love the color
fanastic job as usual
Theorist
#6 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:11 AM
awesome
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:24 AM
February thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:53 PM
I think this house is cute!
A rural, country house... I have a rural
community in my favorite neighborhood
that needs more houses like this. Thank
you, Larsson! *Pickles*

* Pickles *
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:25 AM
April Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Pickles
I think this house is cute!
A rural, country house... I have a rural
community in my favorite neighborhood
that needs more houses like this. Thank
you, Larsson! *Pickles*

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#10 Old 8th May 2008 at 5:51 AM
Your homes are always superbly built with attention to every nuance from roof pitch and architectural scale to the interior/exterior décor and complimentary landscape design. It’s always a pleasure to download your homes Thank you for all of them, especially this beautiful one.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 2:57 PM
Default May thanks
Quote: Originally posted by V1ND1CARE
Your homes are always superbly built with attention to every nuance from roof pitch and architectural scale to the interior/exterior décor and complimentary landscape design. It’s always a pleasure to download your homes Thank you for all of them, especially this beautiful one.

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!