Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Space Mall

by Simcoatl Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 3:21 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2008 at 2:10 AM by Simcoatl : Change image size and remove unused recolors

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:15 PM
thanks a lot :D
i like this
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 3:47 PM
WoW! So cool!

This looks sooo great! Amazing!
Good luck in the contest! :D

lemonontour ;)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 5:59 PM
This is simply wonderful. I will download it, but I think my lowly imac will choke on it...but it is so neat I want to give it a try.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 6:11 PM
Wow! What a super-cool lot this is! Awesome job.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:08 PM
it looks very nice and cheery, good luck in the contest!
Scholar
#7 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 12:02 AM
Nice job. Apparently "The Force" is with you! Good luck in the contest!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:17 AM
Looks GREAT!
Alchemist
#9 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 7:25 AM
Brilliant! The foto-fix on the small outpost is a technical highlight!
Thanks,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 1:48 PM
Thank you! thank you all!
I'm so glad you liked it and thanks too for your good wishes for the contest
Theorist
#11 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 10:59 PM
This looks very attractive, and the reasonably small lot size will make it quite playable too. Its too bad we can't have that planetscape show up in the game! But this is very well done - thank you!
Alchemist
#12 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 11:21 PM
Your space mall lot is so amazing.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 11:33 PM
Your mall is stunning. I can see you put a lot of work into it. Best wishes for the contest. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#14 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:11 AM
The things you Sim builders are able to craft is absolutely jaw-dropping, especially the spacecraft type of buildings. This one is oh, wow...wow. Who would have thought something like this could be built, and especially with a CC list that isn't all that long. Best wishes for the contest.

I wonder if that planetscape could partially be simulated with a terrain paint. I got a very good explanation on the valid reasons NOT to use custom terrain paints on lots. But for a lot like this if it were an option I"d chance it. Not for the neighborhood I'm playing now, though...LOL...wrong theme! :D

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:26 PM
Nice work
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 6:30 AM
Its very nice work i would have used like glass or medal pillers not ground might have been herd but would take to look from 120% to 127% hehe look great tho

Sending stuff to other simers try here

You know the adds at the top of the website for ever clik MTS2 gets $ money $ !!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 7:53 AM
This thing is cool! But why is it a Maxis Recolor?
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:15 AM
Brilliant work! I am spellbound by it! I love the use of the tunnels! (Make a note to grab those for future use!) The lot is wonderful!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:37 AM
mustang34, the download is not a maxis recolor, during the uploading process for contest entries it asks us what meshes we used (even though its not a normal option for lot uploads) because ALL contest entries go through the same options, the only way i have found to by pass the mesh option is to click on maxis mesh recolor, it really doesn't mean anything, it does not affect the download in any way ....anyways Simcoatl, this is really really awesome, good luck!!!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#20 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:47 PM
Well done! It's going into my scifi neighborhood! thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 3:31 AM
This lot is incredible! Well put together externally and the inside is well laid out also. I especially love the sci fi wall paints and floors; I've used them on my spaceship buildings. I'd love to see you post a collection of your sci fi paint/floors. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:13 PM
O_O...
*bows before it's greatness*

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:00 AM
OMG! really creative i love UFO and scifi,
your created is cool can't wait to see it in game.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 10:49 PM
Holy mother of.... THIS IS AWESOME!
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 7:34 PM
Ok... i'm kinda new at putting custom things on my sims 2 game, and i want to know how to install this onto the game, i've tried with other lots and failed .
Page 1 of 2