Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Her Royal Highness Queen Ardren of Alaadia

by Simaboder Posted 18th Feb 2008 at 4:31 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:36 PM by Echo

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#2 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 9:16 PM
Wow, she doesn't look like the kind of Queen to want "peace", but that is the beauty of an imagination. Thanks for sharing with us!

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:07 AM
Thank you for the story, stories are my favorite part of the Sims!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:37 AM
Thank you for your kind words! She was a combined effort between my wife and myself. I kept bugging my wife for her opinion as Ardren started to take form. And yes, I DO have a vivid imagination.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 2:34 PM
What a noble queen! She has alien majestic dignity!
Thanks,
...and Nasheera and Orion btw are also hip!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:46 PM
Wow! She is totally wild, and out of this world. Great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:57 AM
Verenaheu and Brighten11: Thank you for your kind words. I really had a lot of fun making her. She may look kind of mean but afterall, she IS an alien. Verenaheu, thanks for your comments also about Nasheera and Orion. I haven't played them in a while. I'm wondering what kind of babies they'd have.....

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:48 AM
Very unique and beautifully done. She inspires great curiosity to discover what she is like!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 11:02 PM
Good work on this Alien beauty :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 3:08 PM
Beautiful!