Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15 Recolors of Cloudlessnights Teen Style Shorts for Girls

by GrayDragonfly Posted 18th Feb 2008 at 2:38 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:30 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:20 AM
The mesh is a little boxy, and you used the patterns perfectly to accent that these are girls! Fantastic job, they look wonderful.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:47 AM
This is great, I really love your patterns and colours! Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 12:05 PM
This mesh in itself is perfect for children I think, just looks like something children would wear on their holidays or in the summer sun at home. Thank you for the conversion and the gorgeous recolours :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 5:35 PM
Nice recolors!
Thanks
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 11:33 PM
Nice job! It's good to have more clothes for my kids! Thanks! :D

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 7:54 PM
Maybe the person that made these clothes would be kind enough to post a link to or tell us the name of the mesh we need...Thanks.

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saintvikki
Maybe the person that made these clothes would be kind enough to post a link to or tell us the name of the mesh we need...Thanks.

The link to the mesh you need is right below the download files. Just in case you didn't know, that is were it is always at on all pages that require meshes. I also checked the link to make sure it works. It works just fine. But since you stated it so nicely, this person (ME), will go back and actually put a link in the post (that's the text part at top).

My Creations at MTS2!
My Free Creations at TSR!
"Who looks outside, dreams; Who looks inside, awakes!"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 10:57 PM
It is now listed at top so you can click on the "name" of the mesh to bring you to the page to download the mesh. The mesh does not belong to me so the link will take you to that persons page for you to download it.

My Creations at MTS2!
My Free Creations at TSR!
"Who looks outside, dreams; Who looks inside, awakes!"
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrayDragonfly
The link to the mesh you need is right below the download files. Just in case you didn't know, that is were it is always at on all pages that require meshes. I also checked the link to make sure it works. It works just fine. But since you stated it so nicely, this person (ME), will go back and actually put a link in the post (that's the text part at top).

Thank you for pointing this out,I wouldn't have known were it was.(I did a search on here for the creators name of the mesh,but that came up with nothing.

Thank you again. :D

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 1:41 AM
I love these! They're just gorgeous. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 2:49 AM
I love it, so cute!