Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Kiely' Nursery

by jadedicara Posted 21st Feb 2008 at 3:19 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 4:37 PM
i am totally loving your recolors. now it will be FUN to decorate the nursery! thanks a whole lot. i plan on snatching them all up this weekend when i get to play. thanks again!

i'm a hazard to myself
Alchemist
#3 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 4:39 PM
I love these colors! Great job.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 4:40 PM
i love the fresh colours of this nursery! thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cindyfinks
i am totally loving your recolors. now it will be FUN to decorate the nursery! thanks a whole lot. i plan on snatching them all up this weekend when i get to play. thanks again!

*Beam*

Thanks everyone
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 8:30 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 8:29 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I love everything you make, but this is by far my favorite! I love the bright colors and the circles and stripes together. You're one of my favorite creators.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 7:54 PM
I really love that you take the time to make a set so that you can really have a great matching nursery. Thank you so much.
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:58 PM
I love these colors and patterns and I love the idea of the matching chair, too. I know it takes a lot of effort and creativity to make what most folks may think is just a 'simple' recolor, so I truly appreciate your gifts.

Thank you so very much,
Debra
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 1:56 AM
I love the colors it is really pretty.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 4:56 PM
i love the chair!!!
that's really brilliant to make a matching chair...more nursery creators should do that (hint, hint)
and, does anyone know of a way to force your sim to have a baby girl??
thanks!

Bush once said -- "NUCALEER"
BEFORE YOU BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS -- LEARN HOW TO TALK ABOUT THEM, SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~DANCRGRL~~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dancrgrl
i love the chair!!!
that's really brilliant to make a matching chair...more nursery creators should do that (hint, hint)
and, does anyone know of a way to force your sim to have a baby girl??
thanks!

Haha no way to force it.. best way is to Save when they are very close to delivering (like within a few sim hours) and then if they don't have a girl, go back to the neighborhood without saving... rinse and repeat.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 9:20 AM
I wish I could hit the thankyou button more than once. I love your downloads so much. Thanks for making trendy stuff for my simmies! Please keep up the amazing work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:02 AM
This is sooo pretty. And my daughters name is actually Kiely. Everyone always spells it Kiley. So that really caught my eye. And when I showed it to her she loved it too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by apcmcr2
This is sooo pretty. And my daughters name is actually Kiely. Everyone always spells it Kiley. So that really caught my eye. And when I showed it to her she loved it too!

Haha that's neat! I didn't think I'd hear that response to this nursery (Avery, Zachary, Benjamin - I get lots of responses for those ^_^)

I'm glad it lives up to her name ^^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 4:50 PM
I just LOVE these colors. Beautiful, beautiful work. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:35 PM
This is so cute! I love the chair! You did a great job as always!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 1:50 AM
thanks it looks wonderful
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:52 AM
Beautiful job yet again! You certainly are one who never disappoints. Not only that but when my husband and I decide to start a family I'm coming to you for baby names!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by midnightmetal84
Beautiful job yet again! You certainly are one who never disappoints. Not only that but when my husband and I decide to start a family I'm coming to you for baby names!!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such personal notes on all the sets! This is by far the most epic comment I've had, and I appreciate it - I personally am addicted to names (origins, style, trends, etc) and love that it's showing!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:02 PM
I remember when I had a good program, I tried to re-colour this setting. Didn't go so well! So thanks for taking the time and doing such a great job!

"You never know what you have until you lose it. "
"If you don't cheat, You're not trying"
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸*¤*¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`•..¤*Heather*¤..•´¨`»
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´*¤*`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:38 PM
LOVE all of your nursery sets. Thanks for the hard work!
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 8:28 PM
The Nursery sets you make are amazing!!!! Love them!!!! Your an excellent creator!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:25 PM
Love this! It's super cute in the game! =)

I would LOVE to have matching bedding for sisters who share.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:27 PM
Thanks so much! This is perfect for my soon-to-be-pregnant teen and her upcoming child(I didn't "try for a baby", but it made that lullaby-ish sound after woohoo that means your sim will get pregnant).

:P
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 1:34 PM
Thank you soo much, it would take me forever to comment on every nursery, so I have decided to comment on my favourite, I'm downloading all of them today, they are all so pretty, I love your taste and can't wait to use them in my game! Thanks again! x
Page 1 of 2