Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique Portraits Collection

by Versailles1798 Posted 22nd Feb 2008 at 3:37 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2008 at 11:47 PM by Versailles1798 : Updating

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 12:34 AM
These are very cool! And you have two of my favorite poets up there (Poe and Dickinson), so I'm going to take them. Perfect for my more literary Sims. :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:33 AM
Yes Yes! These are perfect!

Cube is building a museum for their sims and was just looking for good paintings/portraits to put up. And Cube is so glad to see someone paying homage to Poe.

Thank you very much for posting these! Cube's museum wouldn't be complete without a portrait of Marie Antoinette to display next to the guillotine... (oh dear, that's bad. Cube apologizes)
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:04 AM
Just awesome! I love having 'dignified' art available for my Sims' homes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 12:12 PM
o.o Wonderful! My Phantom Sims really needed some appropriate artwork to hang up in the opera foyer. Some lovely Victorian paintings, thank you so much!