Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adorable Starter Homes

by shery00 Posted 7th Mar 2008 at 1:19 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2008 at 3:03 AM by shery00

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 1:25 PM
Have you played this house in the game? Because when I try to play a house where the mailbox has been moved, cars drive up right next to the mailbox. In this case, they would be in the driveway! Cute looking house and I would download it in a shot if it weren't for the mailbox placement....
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:17 PM
This is amazing, i can't believe it's a starter house!Great job

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:40 PM
great house, i love how quaint it looks!!

gbwells, you can move the mailbox very easily all you need to do is hit ctl+shift+c and then type moveobjects on in the box that pops up, this will make the mailbox selectable, you can then pick up the mailbox and move it to wherever you want, be sure to turn moveobjects off when you are done
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 6:05 AM
Oh wow! This is one of the cutest starter homes I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 7:51 AM
I love it ,also! It will fit perfect in my Middleground! Thanks,
gbwells, this only happens with the taxi, when you move your sims in, all other cars will use the street.
The nice thing about the mailbox being close to the house is that your visitors come there, and your sim doesnt have to go all the way to the street to greet them!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd May 2008 at 2:04 AM
wow, I stumbled onto your houses especually the tudor ones.... but... I only have OFB, pets, and seasons..... is ther anychance you would make more basegame ones...?????? PPPLLLEEAASEEE???
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 7:25 PM
dont suppose you guys no how to get a house that iv downloaded into the game i move the file over to the download folder i load up the game and its not there help will be very much appreciated n nice house just downloaded it lmao
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:39 PM
This is exactly what I've been looking for a 2x2 and 2 bedroom, awesome thanks a bunch!