Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Loft -- Give your sims a fantastic view!

by Simsane Posted 9th Mar 2008 at 10:02 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 9:05 PM by Simsane

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 6:38 PM
Thank you

I'm the new cancer,
never looked better..
You can't stand it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 7:36 PM Last edited by Simsane : 9th Mar 2008 at 8:36 PM.
xBleedingxHeart, so nice of you to say Thanks! And thank you to everyone else who just hit the Thanks button -- I really do appreciate it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 9:08 PM
Very nice. I often don't like modern homes, but the simplicity of this keeps me interested. As a result, I don't end up thinking of this as 'just another white block'. Rather it's unique, unique enough to be refreshing from the country/victorian/gothic houses I usually play, but not too much to make me not want to play it.

Also you have a swiming pool, which I haven't had in one of my lots for ages, and wanted to play with again.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 9:44 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Mar 2008 at 5:18 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow, it's absolutely beautiful and so in my style, thanks a lot!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 3:24 AM Last edited by Simonut : 6th Feb 2009 at 9:30 AM.
A Loft! What a way to go! This is a new age of time, for all to step up and see the SKY Thank you for your work A nut is a nut but when you are a Simonut than you have a creator like Simsane to keep you down to earth, while leading you toward the sky with this "LOFT" And a way I go flying like a bird. ty
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 9:09 PM
Awesome loft!!! I think i'm going to use this home for my mermaid people ^_^
Hugs to ya!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 12:41 AM Last edited by Simsane : 11th Mar 2008 at 3:55 AM.
Go Go Glamour Girl,
Mermaid People - how Exciting! I'm honored to think such a wonderful race finds my house fit to live in. Thanks for the compliment, I'm happy people like it. Oh, and if you wanted, you could build walls around the pool under the house and then put steps down and you'd have an indoor pool instead.
#9 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 12:18 PM
Thank you sooo much, this is so perfect for my "posher" sims. Tried to make an ideal house, but it just didn't look right enough for them.

This house is fantastic, thank you!

Dean: Hey, Ed, listen to me. There's some salt in my duffel. Make a circle and get inside.
ED/HARRY looking confused
ED: .....Inside your duffel bag?
Dean: Inside the salt, you idiot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 8:25 AM Last edited by Simsane : 12th Mar 2008 at 8:32 AM.
Dan2025, your comment was so thoughtful and stated in such an encouraging way! Thank you for being so kind -- I loved that you explained why you liked it.

TotallyScooby-Doo'dMe (what a neat name!) I'm so glad you like it. I actually almost didn't even put it up on the site, lol! A friend of mine asked me if I could make one for her, so I made this one and uploaded it. You know, I honestly didn't like it that much and figured that I'd be lucky if 10 or 15 people downloaded it. It makes me feel really happy to know that so many people have wanted it. Personally, it's not really my style, but it is pretty in a different way I guess.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you and all of the people who have felt it was good enough to download, even those who didn't post or hit the Thanks button. It feels nice knowing that my work is liked even if only by a few. :-)

And to everyone else who took the time to post, I thank you also for your thoughtfulness and am very glad that you like it.
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 12:29 PM
this house is cool!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 7:24 AM
It's beautiful! I can't wait to use it in my game! Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ang41187
It's beautiful! I can't wait to use it in my game! Keep up the great work!

Thank you, it's very kind of you to say so!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 5:21 AM
Wow, I love it so much. I want to live here in real life! It looks perfect for my couples, great starter. Muchas Gracias!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:48 AM
Thank you teralis for taking the time to post and thank me, I'm really glad that you liked it well enough to download it and comment! I hope you like it as much when you see it in your game. :-)
Scholar
#16 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 11:17 PM
House Needs To Be Fixed
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS HOUSE. WHEN I PLAY THIS HOUSE, AND I SAY DISALLOW PETS, FOR SOME WERID GLITCH OR REASON, MANY DOGS AND CATS COME INSIDE THE HOUSE AND GO IN THE BATHROOM AND STAY THERE. VERY WEIRD GLITCH. PLEASE FIX BECAUSE THIS IS GETTING SERIOUSLY ANNOYING. TOO BAD BECAUSE THIS HOUSE IS NEAT BUT I CAN'T HANDLE THIS HAPPENING EVERYTIME. THANK YOU.