Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bakery

by d4nny Posted 16th Mar 2008 at 7:30 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 8:56 PM by d4nny

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 2:01 AM
Nice. I've been looking for a nice starter business for my sims. Now I can open a bakery which is great because my female sims have such filled their cooking skills. Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:29 AM
thanks for your comment also i would recomend putting this lot on a conner because i think it looks better like that
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 5:02 PM
Perfect! Now I can have a place for my sim who has been dying to open her own bakery! Just the right size -- that's great. :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 8:15 PM
i think 45 thxs is a new record for me thank you everone for hitting that button!!!! and thxs for your comments
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:25 AM
This is Great!!!!!Now I can sent my sims to your bakery so they can get BIG and Fat.
Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 9:29 AM
i better make a weight watchers lol
or a gym IM GONNA AMKE A GYM lets hope iot gets accepted

Check out my own site click HERE
#8 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 11:37 PM
Good job on the bakery,
You do a well job making buildings!
Keep up the good work!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!