Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Peaks

by Black0rchid Posted 25th Mar 2008 at 2:57 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2009 at 5:31 PM by Black0rchid

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 2:52 PM
Yay!!I am the first downloader. Woohoo! I just wanna say that me and my sims love your lodgings.
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 3:50 PM
Amazing work! This is really beautiful, I love all the detail and the feeling of the lodge! Truely astonishing job on this, it's sooo cool! :D

Thanks! I have added you to my favorite creators list, cant wait to see what else you come up with!
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 8:25 PM
Another amazing and luxurious getaway for our dolls! Terrific! Thanks,
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 2:07 AM
Love your work. I think I have all of your lodges in Three Lakes. Thanks for making the game more realistic.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:11 AM
thank u all
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
cant wait to see what else you come up with!

I think.. something egyptian : )
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 3:50 AM
Awesome design, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 7:43 PM
can anyone make this into residential??
I use the changelotzoning code, and it turns to a residential, but i don't get any mailbox or trashcan there!! i've downloaded it, but nothing work ><
and I want this building to be my house (
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IdaValo
can anyone make this into residential??
I use the changelotzoning code, and it turns to a residential, but i don't get any mailbox or trashcan there!! i've downloaded it, but nothing work ><
and I want this building to be my house (

I think that the changelotzoning cheat doesn't work well if you want to change a native community lot in a residential or vice versa. You can change a community in hotel and vice versa, you can change a residential in apartment and vice versa, but not crossing them. Phoneboot will be not transformed in mailbox, and personally I wouldn't risk to play in a such transformed lot.
I noticed this problem after BonVoyage EP, I don't remember if we were able to do it before.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black0rchid
I think that the changelotzoning cheat doesn't work well if you want to change a native community lot in a residential or vice versa. You can change a community in hotel and vice versa, you can change a residential in apartment and vice versa, but not crossing them. Phoneboot will be not transformed in mailbox, and personally I wouldn't risk to play in a such transformed lot.
I noticed this problem after BonVoyage EP, I don't remember if we were able to do it before.

I finally got the lot into a apartment lot :D
I think it's thanks to http://daydream.etowns.net/
I downloaded the mailbox thingy from apartment, and then I found a normal mailbox in buy mode, and when I put it on the ground, it changed to the apartment mailbox thingy :P
I was so happy when I finally got the lot to a apartment lot, 'cuz I wanted my sims to move into this building! And now they live there!

Thank you so much for a wonderful house :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 4:23 PM
Before I download it, can it make our sims actually ski?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by seahamba
Before I download it, can it make our sims actually ski?

Of course not, it's only a lot
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:22 AM
Wonderful!! Now all we need is for this to be a real resort. :P

Unfortunately, I can't get to the olemantiker recolors. I don't know why; but that one page just doesn't work.

Oh well. beautiful work anyways!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ichigo_nekochan
Wonderful!! Now all we need is for this to be a real resort. :P

Unfortunately, I can't get to the olemantiker recolors. I don't know why; but that one page just doesn't work.

Oh well. beautiful work anyways!!

You mean piggi's recolour of olemantiker windows?
link works well..
http://www.piggis-sims.net/S2_Build5.html#01
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:04 PM
Thank you for this beautiful lot, I just downloaded it (and of course the cc which was not inlcluded, all the links worked well) and its soooooo beautiful. Perfect for my snowy neigborhood . Thanks for sharing!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:21 PM
The link doesn't work for me.
Anyway, great job.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:23 PM
Sorry, I forgot to say that the link that doesn't work for me is this:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 9:42 PM
Wow! Gorgeous lot! Thank you so much! I was able to find all the CC not included with the exception of the recolored maxis window by Piggi.
I can't wait to play this in my game!! Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 8:18 PM
Great job!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black0rchid
You mean piggi's recolour of olemantiker windows?
link works well..

I clicked this link and it is a dead link. Just thought i would let you know.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 7:30 PM
It says 404 not found. I believe that creator passed away recently and her family took down at least part of her site. I've had a LOT of trouble with things that used her mesh and that I downloaded, a lot of hair, but other objects too. It's a shame. She is/was very gifted but so many people used her stuff that it affects a large percentage of the things I want to download and most creators seem unaware that her stuff is no longer available. At least not from the links they've provided.

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 7:32 PM
I'm going to download this beautiful lot anyway and see if I can't just replace the items that I don't have the proper recolors for or substitute. Thanks! :D

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 5:38 AM
I love your hotels, but for some reason I'm having trouble checking in. Any idea why that might be? =/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM
I love this! It reminds me of The Great Northern hotel in Twin Peaks which is a very good thing. Bravo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 11:38 PM
Thank You