Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extreme Skins "Galaxy Explorers" (Alien Species)

by astiees Posted 1st Apr 2008 at 3:30 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2009 at 8:32 PM by astiees

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:18 AM
COOL IDEA!!!!!

Thanks for the new alien skins just what I was looking for.
I love the three belly buttons.

Thanks X10
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:20 AM
Those are crazy awesome--and a little frightening. Three navels! XD

The screenshots look great, I can't wait to try them out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:26 AM
Thanks guys! Glad you like them... I am quite fond of belly buttons. XD
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:40 AM
It's wonderful ! Awesome ! Aliens that look like alien and note like green humans : hourra !
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:47 AM
Oh, WOW! This is lovely! It's soo hard to find real ALIEN skin around the web! But you've really created just the thing I was looking for! The green one was the best in my opinion! THANK YOU! And keep up the good work of course

"Had I been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe."
- Alfonso the Wise, 13th century
sugarfree sugarette
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:53 AM Last edited by kamikitten : 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:08 PM.
Oh my God... oh dear... oh... WOW...!!! O_O
I will definitely use in the future. Thank you sooooo very, very much for the amazing skintones! :D

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:06 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Apr 2008 at 5:23 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I gotta say that those skins is seriously freaking me out haha. Really cool job ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:19 PM
Lol Expelliarmus, Thanks everyone these comments are really helping to motivate me for my other projects.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:52 PM
Wow, this is amazing! And just when I was thinking about how the hell I was going to make alien sim looking alien enough. Thank you a million times, you saved my day and made my story (star will probably never be published, but anyway) much, much better!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:33 PM
Yay, these are really great, thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:39 PM
The pink one has four nipples.

Never laughed like that in days.
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:59 PM
Wow! Fantastic.

Melissa
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:04 PM
this is supercool!

Their are no perfect humans only perfect machines
Space Pony
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:29 PM
These are freakin' awesome.

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:52 PM
This is amazing!
I've questions, though... If I set this to default, can it be genetic? And do the kids (including babies) got them or they just use Maxis defaults?
And if I just set them using CL tool, can they be genetic if both parents use the same cool-freaking skin you made?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:11 PM Last edited by astiees : 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:17 PM.
Hey cerespallas good questions! The bases show up for all ages and genders. They are genetic so it should pass on to children. And they are not defaults for maxis alien skin already, and have not tested yet so I am not quite sure. If you have any problems let me know.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:26 PM
The sims in the screenshots are very beautiful ! It's your own creation ? :-D

And the questions about genetics are very interesting... I was wondering if it could be possible to use your skintones with a mod like the Multiple pollination technicians... I don't know how to do that, but if this mod works with all the expansions from NL to FreeTime, it would be a great idea... Someone know if this mod works well with FreeTime ?

(sorry I'm french so I don't speak a perfect english...)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:29 PM
Wow, very lovely.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:39 PM Last edited by astiees : 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:46 PM.
Hey, Catioucha! I really do like your idea! I don't know how to go about figuring out, unfortunately I am not skilled at all in that area. o.0
Scholar
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 4:45 PM
Very cool. I recently lost all my downloads and was thinking just last night, "I wanna make and alien sim... but I don't have any skintones..." Now I do!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 4:46 PM
Very good job!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:04 PM
These are RAD!! Thanks so much for some freaky real looking aliens!

Like others above, I love the 3 navels on all of them and the 4 nipples on the Planet Peach!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:19 PM
Those are very pretty! Thanks.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:49 PM
Oooh, gorgeous!! I especially like the belly buttons. I foresee an alien invasion of my 'hoods in the near future.
Page 1 of 4