Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Hilton

by @Stefan Posted 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:31 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2008 at 10:38 AM by @Stefan

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 3:36 PM
not a big fan here either, but you did an amazing job, as always.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 3:37 PM
I don't like her either but I just thought, when I saw this tiny thumbnail thingie, "Oh my Gosh! That-can't-be-true!"
But, well, since she really looks like Paris and I recognized her at a blink (and that's the point, to recognize a Celebrity right away ), I must say that this Sim is really really good work, far away from good, it's stunning .
And on the first picture, where she wears her sunglasses, well, I couldn't decide if this is the 'real' Paris or the Sim.
Indeed, great work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 3:45 PM
Like the others, I'm not a huge fan - but this is one of the best celebrity Sims I've seen! Great work, absolutely amazing

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:02 PM
I despise Paris Hilton, but this is amazingly accurate!! Good job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:34 PM
WOW! looks just like her! awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:34 PM
OH
MY
GOOOSH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O

I have no words.
No words...

Amazing !!!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:33 PM
You even got her wonky eye right! This is an amazing job.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:50 PM
"Great job!!! Her nose looks exactly like hers!.....big! lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:51 PM
I, along with everyone else here, don't like Paris either, but this is a dead on sim of her! She even looks heartless! Wow! Probably one of the best look a likes I've ever seen! I actually think your sim might be a better version of her
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 6:12 PM
The sim would quite possibly behave better

A beautiful selection of gourmet gift baskets.
Scholar
#12 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 6:48 PM
I populate my neighborhood with celebrity sims. I'm almost (but not quite) tempted to include her.

An amazing likeness, but what a waste of wealth and opportunity in real life!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 7:51 PM
Stefan, another masterpiece. The Sim is actually much prettier than the real Paris, though. And looks more intelligent, haha. I also love, love love the Michelle Trachtenberg you have up on your site. All of your sims have such beautiful skin and amazing eyes. Thanks for sharing!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:05 PM
great sim i hope you will make a Nicole to go with her or perhaps other "It" girls.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:33 PM
This is a perfect replica of Paris! I'm afraid most Paris lovers are too young to know themselves yet or are people who idolize the very rich, self-involved (and in Paris's case) clueless. I don't think Paris is really the epitame of an "it" girl. She is moreso an entertainment sideshow.

Nonetheless...she would be great for a torture story or to create a celebrity talk show with Paris as the celebrity guest! That would be a hilarious Sim video. Perhaps someone could reform her.

SUPERB LIKENESS Stefan!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 9:38 PM
She's perfect, for my Asylum! Now I am tempted to try the "Poor Paris" challenge, having such a prefect replica to torture and all. Thanks!

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:01 PM
I hate Paris Hilton, so this'll be soooo much fun to turn her into my version of a sim Mormon. While the real Paris would be worn to the ground in less than a week, the sim would probably get away okay.
Muahahaha!! This is awesome! I'd be surprised if it doesn't get picked. :D

With a name like Saxy, you know it's unique.

Don't know what a TARDIS is? Click Here to find out!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:05 PM
Very nice!!
I just saw Paris in Helsinki

See more my works in Radosims.com.
Me and my "great" english:D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:49 PM
Amazing!!! That's exactly like her!!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:04 PM
shes dating Benji.ILOVEGOODCHARLOTTE.benji and everyone else there is my idol but right now,im a bit pissed at him!but if hes happy..then im happy:D(cheesy as it sounds..idc..)

hello world.
here comes the emo kid.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:15 PM
You did a fantastic job on this... it's the first time I've ever seen a sim that actually looked BETTER than the real picture. I hate Paris, but I love your sim!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:16 PM
i hate her guts, but the sim is amazing!!
so i'm downloading her anyway. my 'hood needs a bitch
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:01 AM
Me too- not such a fan. But she's so accurate and amazing I'll download her anyway. She looks better than she does in real life! Awesome job!
#24 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:43 AM
I also despise her, I tried to make a sim of her a while back and just couldn't stare at her picture anymore. As a sim, she diffinatly is smarter, more creative and has so much more free will than that... Anyways, she looks wonderful, none the less. Thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 1:54 AM
A fantastic job - very well done
Page 1 of 4