Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 Lane: Number 5

by Flabaliki Posted 10th Apr 2008 at 3:27 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 7:02 AM
Wow, I love the work you put in this lot. Really nice. Now I don't feel bad about not being able to use BGS with Vista. I too had problems with it, I just thought it was stupidity. I went to Numenor's thread on this and he has updated to work with Vista, but I haven't tried it yet. Oh well, I love the house, thanks for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 7:17 AM
This is so lovely thank you
Wish I could just move in :D
I love your entire Sims 2 lane series.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:22 AM
This is beautifully done! With no cc or ep's either, wow!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:40 AM
Great work,Flabaliki.I like the landscaping,it looks very natural and beautifull.Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:06 PM
there is definately a patch that lets you play on vista... i have it and it works! i just googled "sims2 vista patch" and used whatever came up so i dont remember where i got it exactly but just google it and youll find something. well, anyway good work!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:52 PM
Ok, so I'm intrigued about this 'hidden' roof. You said the house is seasons proof, yet I see no actual roof. You said there is no CC, so it can't be an invisible recolor. Explain your magic trick!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:07 PM
Tell us!! Please! The suspense is Killing me!... kinda.... Just that my download is taking like 11 minutes... i have time to burn.

Great job on the House. Looks perfect for a young couple... Jamie and Blake? or for an Old couple... Jean and George (Y)

Thanks Flabaliki!

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:57 PM
I have windows vista as well, when I went to play the sims it told me there was a patch I needed to download to make it compatible. It's not any special patch just the sims basegame patch you can download on thesims2.ea.com under help > patches I think.
My game still runs, with all eps and beautifully Hope that helps.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Ok, so I'm intrigued about this 'hidden' roof. You said the house is seasons proof, yet I see no actual roof. You said there is no CC, so it can't be an invisible recolor. Explain your magic trick!

Lol, this hiden roof is one level down. It is a flat floor tile roof. Because the house has two levels and the roof that you can see is on the third level the hiden roof is on the second level.

Hmmm Ill see if I can get it to work with Vista.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#11 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 2:24 AM
ooo sneaky!!! I like sneaky!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
ooo sneaky!!! I like sneaky!

. It's a great way to keep the good look of the house but keep it seasons proof

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:50 AM
I love this. You did a great job with the house and the landscaping is wonderful. I have vista and it let me install it. I can't wait to play. Thank you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 10:02 AM
the garden is just gorgeous! i'm glad to see a house without any EP and CC. awsome results of work. :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 5:27 PM
Stunning, stunning, stunning (obviously, it's from you!). Really lovely exterior, landscaping, interior, everything. Thank you x780900 and then some!

One night and one more time - Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 4:39 PM
Thank you !! :)