Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SoHo Creepy Empty Warehouse with Loft Apt~No CC~Part of The Living in SoHo Series

by Rosehill9991 Posted 10th Apr 2008 at 4:47 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 3:38 AM by Rosehill9991

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:48 PM
You are really, really talented. I love your Soho Series. Thanks so much. Roxy
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:15 PM
yay! another soho lot! thanks so much rosehill, this series is amazing and i love each part! stefi

swimming and simming and my puppy...the things that make me :)
love stefii
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:38 PM
I can't thank you enough for this series. Your creations have given an authentic feel to my downtown neighborhoods. This series deserves to be given a featured award!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:56 PM
Huzzah for yet another lovely Soho lot! These are so authentic, I can't get enough of them. Methinks I'll have a sim move in this warehouse as a fix-me-upper. 8D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:18 PM
Thank you all so much. I was thinking that maybe the community was sick of seeing these lots. But if you really like them it makes me want to make some more :O
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosehill9991
Thank you all so much. I was thinking that maybe the community was sick of seeing these lots. But if you really like them it makes me want to make some more :O

I'm a native New Yorker, and worked in Soho while I was in college - I really love what you've done! I've downloaded a couple for a new downtown district and you've inspired me to try some of my own for the city I live in now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2008 at 3:05 AM
Thank you Hannova. I hope I captured the look of Soho. Its really an amazing neighborhood.