Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 119 -- Tiny Triplex

by plasticbox Posted 12th Apr 2008 at 2:32 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 4:27 PM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 10:15 PM
Big *Fave*
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th May 2008 at 10:38 PM
Nice! How did you manage to get the terrain adjacent to the walls level like that? I've never seen that done before.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th May 2008 at 10:57 PM
Formerstormer, that's the CoverUpSlope fence in action =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2008 at 1:52 PM
I just downloaded this and several of your other houses and I am an avid fan of your Middleground neighbourhood which also has groovy basements (i.e 03, 02, 01 Forest Lane). I've been looking into basement tuts but none seem to have results that look like your houses with windows there and the stairs the way you have them (perhaps it is just me being silly), could you please ease my pain and tell me how exactly did you build these! I just love them so much.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 1:05 AM
This is great! And with new Sims 2 Apartment life, it can work even BETTER if you replace the doors for the Apartment doors!

Great work!

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 8:54 AM
this lot can convert as a dormhouse

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 6:01 PM
Amazing! These are going to be great apartments (afer converting them, of course) :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:52 AM
thank you