Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nexus Beach Dorms

by Elfykins Posted 14th Apr 2008 at 4:02 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2008 at 1:48 PM by Elfykins

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 4:00 PM
This looks splendid! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 3:32 PM
How do I actually use th lot? None of the base game University lots come with a 'Sea' so how can this lot be placed as well as used?

Life is a curious game..
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 2:06 PM
Ok I made my own Uni lot with a Sea but it appears your lot cannot be placed with the back of it going inot the Sea as it looks to short, not enought of it goes ito the water for it to be a beach lot. Did you use a different base lot or make it yourself as I think their are conflicts.

Life is a curious game..
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sinniti
Ok I made my own Uni lot with a Sea but it appears your lot cannot be placed with the back of it going inot the Sea as it looks to short, not enought of it goes ito the water for it to be a beach lot. Did you use a different base lot or make it yourself as I think their are conflicts.

I have to agree. I read between the lines when you said you used the Bon Voyage beach lots, so I decided to make a University of Twikkii... Well the lot just won't place any where. If you told us what map you used it might help, or if you have a cheat or something. The lot looks gorgeous and I would love to play it.

Note: It would let me put it into the side of a mountain....which I thought was hilarious.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 7:14 AM
Ill have to look into my game and try to remember, as I lost my game installation when my computer was taken over by a virus (lost all my files)

But I believe I had made a custom university lot in veronaville

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Please do not claim my work as your own.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:37 PM
this is just the kind of dorm a was looking for. i'm makeing a new legacy with no premade stuff with a few expections to some things and this was just what i needed for my college town. thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2010 at 4:15 PM
When I try to load the lot, the game crashes. How do I fix it?
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 12:26 AM
i cant place it anywhere
what a shame, looks like a great lot