Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Powers That Be" Career

by Jade28 Posted 15th Apr 2008 at 12:32 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:42 AM by Jade28

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:40 AM
Looks interesting...any clothing items associated with career?
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:51 AM
Heh, you do realize this is essentially declaring Evil to be more powerful than Good? XD Not that that makes it a bad idea, just an interesting take on the concept. Have you seen mine? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100095
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 6:59 PM
Hello AmberDiceless,
I don't think Evil is more powerful than Good I just happen to think Evil has more fun because they can break rules and still do a good "bad" job. Oh and thanks for the replies AmberDiceless and Duncan7291.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 4:09 PM
Uh, I got FT, and this thing just replaces the picture of the Athletic career, ask Amber to help you make it not replace the picture or hell, make it compatible with FT.
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ForcedDj
Uh, I got FT, and this thing just replaces the picture of the Athletic career, ask Amber to help you make it not replace the picture or hell, make it compatible with FT.

If it's replacing a base career, it just needs its own GUID and possibly to set the Group ID to straight 0's. If it works with earlier EP's, it should be compatible with FT as well.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:09 PM
interesting and new concept. couldn't find it in game, till i realized i had two athletic careers. no work outfits, allthough there are plenty of wings (good and evil out there), so i could design my own and use formal wear to have the sims go to work in. i ended up deleting the career, as it didn't hold my interest.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th May 2008 at 7:25 AM
This didn't actually work with me- it just gave me a second Athletic career, and the only difference between them was the little angel wings picture, so I don't know what's up. I've got up to Bon Voyage if that helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st May 2008 at 7:43 AM
I have made some changes and will test them now to make sure it works the way it should so please bare with me as I do my best to make this work.

Hell Have no Fury like a woman!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 7:21 PM
Darn i thought this was a career based on the tv show angel. Well any ways i will download it. It will be a good career for cordelia. Thanks...

Sweet Dreams untill the night falls! Dusk awakens, the mist falls upon the silken webs. Destiny stands at your bed side. With one kiss your life begins.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jade28
I have made some changes and will test them now to make sure it works the way it should so please bare with me as I do my best to make this work.
Hell Have no Fury like a woman!

How did you make out with your changes sweety? If you are still having trouble, send me a PM and I will help you out to fix anything if need be.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 10th May 2010 at 9:32 PM
Wow. Love this! Looks promising. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2010 at 4:21 PM
Looks good, cant wate to try it. would be awsome if you could make a demon hunter career to go with this one ^^;

Emi-x-x-x-
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 7:49 PM
It'd be nice to have good and evil careers seperately. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:34 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 12:23 AM
Thank you.