Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Slum Lot

by himawara106 Posted 15th Apr 2008 at 10:29 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2008 at 11:25 AM by himawara106

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 3:55 AM
I love this lot, it looks very realistic. You see so many beautiful, pristine lots here but we all know that in EVERY neighborhood a house like this one exists...or is at least a stone's throw away! LOL Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 4:49 AM
omg, this is soooo cool, i have always tried to make a slum house but have always failed but yours is perfect thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 1:33 PM
I love it, thank you! Yay slums.
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 3:57 PM
Interesting lot ! Thank you Himawara.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 1:28 AM
actually, the structure itself is very interesting. All it needs is a little sprucing, and I have the perfect sim for the job. :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 2:49 AM
Awesome I love it!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 10:28 AM
Great slum, i really love it's delapedatedness or however you spell that!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 7:43 PM
I love this I may have been the one to request but idk.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 3:55 AM
It is awesome!! Love the extra crap laying around (newspaper bins and trash bags) :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:14 AM
@MyChEmIcAlRoMaNcElUv
Yes - you were the one! I did not make my previous slum lot base game ready and built a new one instead.

Many thanks to all of you for your lovely comments. Glad you like it and find it useful for your Sims. :D

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:56 AM
Seems the link here is not working correctly. No idea where to say this other than here. And its not the only one several are not working properly. Saying low content when try to download, and not allowing it to download at all.
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:04 PM
@jerry00lee
Yes, I have this problem quite often on MTS2. I tried a few downloads now from MTS2 and they all didn't work out at all.
I don't know where to post this, but check out the general forums here, if there are any problems with the servers at the moment.

Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 4:33 PM
@krazyredd
Thank you - maybe just try tomorrow or when the site functions better. Sorry for that. Can't change anything about this.
Glad you like it.

Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:58 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:53 AM
aww it's terrible I LOVE IT!!!
IT'S SO PERFECT
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 2:24 PM
That's wonderful, really nice!!

I just created some families to live in the slums in my nhood and this is just what I was looking for!
It's like the ones we have in Brazil haha, great work indeed.
Instructor
#18 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 5:37 AM
This lot is awsome. It has just the right amount of junk. You did a great job!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 1:10 AM
I love this! I also can swear my favorite hobo family will love it too! Thanks! It's absolutely perfect! It's going to join my West End subhood right now!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 3:40 AM
awsome good slum house this is perfect for my slumdog millionare sims
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 12:59 PM
Awesome house! This is perfect for my slum neighborhood (and possibly my neighborhood that's based on real life too XD). Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:19 PM
Don't know why, but the package didn't install a lot of the stuff "included", like the ladder, trash bags...

Awesome lot though, I appreciate your work on this!
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 9:00 PM
@Werewolf88: Thanks - you should use cleaninstaller for everything cc related to install!

#24 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 9:07 PM
Like I said in a thread about a similar house, this lot has too much custom content that I can`t use, but I`m downloading it anyway! ::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 9:21 AM
Yes it has much cc from really great creators. But without that it wouldn't look like a slum lot - because maxis stuff is just too nice for creating such a house.
But generally I used cc very seldom in my lots.

Page 1 of 2