Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Talaxian's are here!

by puppetfish Posted 18th Apr 2008 at 9:00 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2012 at 4:27 PM by puppetfish

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:20 AM
Yay! Now I can have Neelix and his whole extended family! LOL - thanks for taking on this probject - I'm sure it was very difficult!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:31 AM
Your welcome Edejan!

Actually, I was surprised at how quickly this fell together! I was mucking around in my paint program, trying to put together some textures for the Hirogen skintone I am working on, when suddenly I felt my Plumbbob light up with inspiration - ha ha! (but I did fuss and fiddle with it for quite awhile. I didn't really want to face another rejected upload - sigh - my poor Dosi) LOL

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 2:44 AM
Brilliant job, you might see my Sims wearing these skins over at my site if you give the nod. I know Misty & I would adore you for life to use them on our Sims!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:44 AM
This is so awsome! I love your skins! Please keep up the good work!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:51 AM
Awesome work, sister! Thank you.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:12 AM
Very well done! Love the Talaxian offspring too! You did an excellent job! While I'm not a Voyager fan, I am a Neelix fan! Absolutely perfect!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 5:01 AM
I'm not downloading, but just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best skins I've seen because it is something so difficult to recreate! Wonderful job and please keep it up!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 5:03 AM
linuslover30 -Oh sure, you have my permission!! (just please put a link back here and maybe let me know when so I can see your creation!) I am flattered that you would like to use them!!!

Spiderviveka & Jasonduskey & Sherambles - Thank you! Thank you! & you're welcome!!

StephSim - Thank you! I've always thought making a skintone only for one age and gender kinda silly. A skintone should be genetic! ( between you & me, it's a little odd to see an alien parent chasing after their "human" looking children! )

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 6:49 PM
Cool!
And the baby looks so cute in this skin!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 10:30 PM
OMG,YAY!!! I've been waiting for this for a looong time :lovestruc Keely is right,I do adore you,LOL! Gonna make Neelix as soon as possible :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:47 AM
ooookay