Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested model 1, multiwear-Facial FX & skin s3F-INevo4 MTSv

by Navetsea Posted 21st Apr 2008 at 3:03 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:17 AM by Navetsea : have to delete INSIM link to my other post there

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:44 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:03 PM
That's like a very pretty version of my self-sim. )
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:03 PM
WOW!! Thankies and Huggies Galore!! I always download your 'CC", it's great and i wholeheartedly Thank You!! For sharing this with us all, You Rock!!! Bravo! Encore!! Encore!! LOL

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 8:54 PM
Thank you so much again i relly do love it and it really does resemble me thank you smooches
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Apr 2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: removed image tags
TWIN KISSES FROM ME AND MY SISTER THANK YOU!!!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 12:57 AM
She is so beautiful! Thanks for the facial detail items! There are very few such items available! :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:48 AM
She's gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing her!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:36 AM
Finally! She's here, she's here. lol Thank you for posting her, she's beautiful.
Alchemist
#10 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:10 AM
A dazzling Beauty! Thank you,
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 9:46 AM
amazing sim great job !! ty

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 9:52 AM
Oh... She's very beautiful *.* . Thank you for this sim (and the facial makeups too).
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:22 PM
gosh i thought that was raven-symone! how beautiful thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 8:41 AM
Everything about this is utter class. I nearly got a heart attack when I got the "This content requires... blah" message; I sorted myself out with CleanInstaller just so I could download all the custom content that comes with this sim. And now that I've seen FreshChik I do think it looks a lot like her too. This is great. <3
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 9:04 PM
I can't thank you enough for this wonderful set you made; I had download it at Insiminator, but I would like to say that I'm really addicted to it now!! I'm using it in all my sims, can't live without it now, lol...
It's just wonderful, so thank you so much!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 3:40 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Apr 2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by zap5832
gosh i thought that was raven-symone! how beautiful thank you so much!

I wanted this sim so much because she looks like Nouk, if you take this Sim and put the hair Nouk made of her own hair. You have your very own little Noukie Sim. It's a perfect match. The resemblence to her is uncanny. Shhhh don't tell Nouk.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:56 AM
ah, is that so? so many people look like each other, maybe God has a template too
I agree that a hair change can make a person looks totally different

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:10 AM
BEAUTIFUL! I tried to download this gorgeous sim, however I get an error telling me that file is corrupt.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:59 PM
Do you think you can make a sim out of Gabriel Aubry? I would LOVE to use him in my game !Thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:59 PM
Do you think you can make a sim out of Gabriel Aubry? I would LOVE to use him in my game !Thanks
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th May 2008 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreshhChik
Thank you so much again i relly do love it and it really does resemble me thank you smooches

One word...
GORGEOUS!
Dave

"It is much better to be gossiped about than to be ignored." (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:24 PM
she is just gorgeous! most of the sims look better on the previews, but she looks better in the game!!! thank you very much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 9:39 PM
she is beautiful, but i cannot download her it says 'this content requires expansion pack data that is not installed' *tear*
Instructor
#24 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 9:05 PM
thank you so much for the wonderful compliment, and the beautiful sim! you really made my day today, and i cant believe i didnt see her sooner.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 3:41 AM
*Whimper.* She's a gorgeous Sim, with magnificent hair--but I can't get the link to the Sims Artists' Union to work! Nouk's site appears to have disappeared as well, which is a shame, because there was a gorgeous male model I always wanted to get into my game there. I'm just getting back into the game after a long hiatus--have all the old standbys closed up? Does anyone still use the Q-Express download manager?
Page 1 of 2